Last one to post here wins a prize #2

Lite

• Replies 2k
  • Views 101.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this yesterday.. Odd actually.. a new deviation too...
'Too lazy to post'
by
xcortex

EDIT: Images removed..

One of three wallpapers I picked out... from some new submissions around.. EDIT: Just found this too..Bugatti Concept..

EDIT: Images removed..

• Administrator

You should really start postin in the tavern again. ;)

• Administrator

Yeah! From many days. I think a new rule should be introduced. In 24 hours, you should have at least one post in this thread, otherwise you wont be allowed to post on any topic for further 24 hours and it will be like that till you post here in another 24 hour. :lmao:

• Administrator

@Lite: That's what I want, people to be confused and post more in fear. :fear:

See though the only problem with that is that not all people think inside the box like that.. in fact the one majority would just say W/E... and move on.. Very few individuals and usually only those who can see legitimacy in stipulations, guidelines, processing, and things of the like would even start to understand.. The ones who don't fall down face first for whatever objective there may be.. no matter how hard people try to bring something to the forefront which is even slightly worth anyone's time.. It is why some want a leader they can blame it on.. so they have no responsibility and shoulder no blame..in the meantime they can do nothing and come out on the other side like nothing ever happened..They are Zero's .. placeholders and that is the only function they will ever serve...more useless waste..

The key here is having the right type of people, attracting the right types by maintaining the right environment, regardless.. If they can't handle it being enforced then it likely will not the ones who need to be there anyway... So better off by simply attracting the right people.. to the cause no matter what it may be, and keeping it clean of the ones who should not.. otherwise you have nothing but a big unstable, unreliable mess that nobody can deem as useful, efficient, or even professional... Nothing you can look at from the outside and say, 'You know I want THEM to do this task/job for me.. nobody else' ...'I want THEM to be apart of this thing..' It is more than can be said of so many things.. Just throwing something together and throwing numbers at it is useless..

Yeah. anyway.. SOOOOAP BOOX.. I'll stop..

• Administrator

Does anyone ever says that? :lmao:

As a matter of fact I did.. I feel like the Oracle.. GEEE, I wonder how this one will turn out... I brought rotten-egg potion and fairy dust this time.

EDIT: I should not publicly vent.. its disgusting..but SWL should have there !@#$ ripped dah !@#$ off..

Explaining the Rotten-Egg.. even I sat here for a few minutes wonder what I meant..LOL ..

"Last one to post here is a rotten egg.." Like the last one to make it back is a rotten egg thing.. but it doesn't quite make sense.. backward from this in a way.. but still gets the race going..BUT having the potion to turn someone into a 'Rotten-egg' would be.. Fairy dust just for S'n'G..

^ no you dont!

Heath- the post is something dude!- I might change my opinion on who's best placed to win if you continue :evil:

Archived