COMODO Time Machine 2.2.121064.147 RC Released

someone

The new upcoming Comodo product got RC. Looks good! Free version of ISR like Rollback RX/EAZ-FIX.

In the CIS V4 it will be integrated. Looks like CIS V4 will be a very good app - AV+HIPS+Firewall+ISR all in one. I wish it not come like a bloated and heavy software. People from Comodo says It will be released like a standalone product too. It's wait and see.

What's New in 2.2.121064.147?

NEW! Updater function is available. You can keep all snapshots during update. Note: This function just works for RC and later version. BETA users can't use this feature.

NEW! Help file is available. Note: Currently, Help file is not the final version. Please report bugs you met to bug report thread.

NEW! Command line tool is available. You can get more detail informations about command line tool from help file.

FIXED! More than 100 fixes of GUI. GUI will be more stable..

FIXED! Can't work with removable devices.

FIXED! Can't work with plugged-in card reader.

FIXED! Bug of dynamic disk support on Windows 7. Now CTM could be installed to dynamic disk on Windows 7.

FIXED! BSOD during snapshot defragmentation

http://download.comodo.com/ctm/downl...064.147_RC.exe

• Replies 19
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good, but I'll wait for the final version instead.

all the betas works with no problem on my laptop this RC too

the beta almost crashed my Windows, and had to remove it :(

lol i think that final version will come soon

horizondatasys will need improve alot Rollback rx for not see it die quick. why pay $69 for it if you can get the Comodo product for free? Maybe if they can make iit support RAID... but who knows? EAZ-FIZ i think will not encounter much difficult because it have the snapshots feature and also have the Drive imaging (like acronis) too.... so is a more complete product.... but there is free solutions that do the job too... like Macrium Reflect... free and make the backup of my system partition when i tested it in half of the time Acronis needed (and with less 1gb -1,5 gb in the backup size). With Comodo Time Machine+Macrium Reflect free you are ready to go.

There is nothing at the comodo forum. Maybe they are preparing the final version release. Let's wait and see

link is dead now- suggest to check build number :rolleyes:

The link in the first post is bad. When you factor out the dereferer, you are left with

http://download.comodo.com/ctm/downl...064.147_RC.exe

and those three dots mean some characters were left out. A shortened displayed link was copied from somewhere instead of using the full URL address.

The correct link is COMODO Time Machine 2.2.121064.147 RC Released!

Source: Wilders Security Forums: COMODO Time Machine 2.2.121064.147 RC Released!

THx for the correct link.. but if i remember right i put a direct link there... not one with dereferer.ws. Strange. Need pay more attention.

You're welcome. The "dereferer.ws" link is added to all external links — even the two links that I added in my last post. You probably just copied a displayed link instead of the actual URL address.

Anyway, thanks for posting this. I wasn't aware that Comodo had a Time Machine product. :)

using it for few weeks , its better than rollback RX and eaz fix and all other clone , and i am saying it as a previous rollback / eaz fix user :)

NICE WORK COMODO

using it for few weeks , its better than rollback RX and eaz fix and all other clone , and i am saying it as a previous rollback / eaz fix user :)

NICE WORK COMODO

yes

NICE WORK COMODO

Why exactly ?

++

NICE WORK COMODO

Why exactly ?

++

will put it short , its faster than EF/RB in current system(CTM head developer approve that) , snaps taken much faster, less cpu/mem usage and it FOOOOKEN FREEEEEEEE :dance2:

COMODO Time Machine 2.3.124200.152 RC2 Released

We have just released COMODO Time Machine 2.3.124200.152 RC2! This is the last planned release of CTM before the final release.

Thank you very much for cooperating with us!

What's news in RC2?

=============

NEW! Multi-language selection is available for installation.

NEW! Free space and current users in status bar.

FIXED! Improved updater. Updater will be more stable.

FIXED! Improved installation on multi-OS environment.

FIXED! More than 50 fixes in the GUI.

FIXED! A couple of bugs in help file.

FIXED! Can't work with build-in card reader.

Download link:

http://anonymz.com/?http://download.comodo.com/ctm/download/setups/client_setup_2.3.124200.152_RC2.exe

Size: 20.1M ( 21149960 )

MD5: 79100946904c7ce0dcfe297016089686

SHA1: 5100e080a78d192f06228cb40eb2c4dc751decf6

Note: If you already installed CTM RC1, then you can just click update button in main window and update your existing copies. We would appreciate if you choose this option for testing purposes.

Archived