ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.0.474.0

jalaffa

• Administrator

I checked the link. It's indeed from rapidshare. I wonder how he did this. :think:

• Replies 68
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home Edition x86 (32-bit):

Site: rapidshare.com

Code: /files/312065600/eav_nt32_4.0.474.0_enu.rar

Home Edition x64 (64-bit):

Code: /files/312083581/eav_nt64_4.0.474.0_enu.rar

Business Edition x86 (32-bit):

Code: /files/312240895/eavbe_nt32_4.0.474.0_enu.rar

Business Edition x64 (64-bit):

Code: /files/312254930/eavbe_nt64_4.0.474.0_enu.rar

Additional Business Edition Benefits

Supports Complex Compliance Requirements — ESET NOD32 Antivirus adds critical features, such as removable media access control and scanning, Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) compatibility, as well as enhanced logging and reporting functions to support your compliance initiatives.

Host-based Intrusion Prevention System — ESET delivers host-based intrusion protection through a combination of capabilities including self-defense, advanced heuristics, web access protection and protocol filtering. In particular, advanced heuristics stops potentially malicious code by analyzing their behavior and disabling them before they can do damage. ESET's self-defense prevents malware from disabling our software and weakening the security of the user's system.

Easy to Manage — ESET Remote Administrator provides a single management console to control an entire network from a single screen—supporting tens to thousands of computers. Installation, updates, alerts and other tasks are all easily managed from these intuitive screens. Integrated SysInspector makes it easier for IT administrators to diagnose and resolve problems. To effectively manage your networked systems, the updated console smooths Active Directory integration and simplifies policy creation. With support for Oracle, MySQL and MS-SQL databases, it also handles increasingly large deployments and runs significantly faster.

Usability Improvements — For administrators, version 4 offers:

• License Manager with simplified tools to manage multiple licenses with different terms
  • Read-only access for Management Console which enables multiple administrators to share tasks without risk of overwriting configurations
  • Notification Manager to keep administrators informed of all key events with customizable alerts
  • Full support of Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) compliance initiatives
  • More efficient use of network bandwidth and improved log storage scalability
  • Advanced Protection status screen that informs you of threat detections
  • Password protection that prevents ESET NOD32 Antivirus from being uninstalled by unauthorized employees or visitors

That's according to ESET but the home edition has all those features too so in my opinion they are just talking marketing nonsense, the only difference is one has business edition written on it and the other does not. I might be wrong but this is based on what I see.

True, it's just marketing, the BE version doesn't really differ from the normal(or Trial) version.

@All:

jalaffa is using a paid Premium Account... not accumulated from RS Points.

There's no doubt everyone will get maximum speed and no wait time.

• Administrator

Even I believe that BE and the normal edition is same. It's just there to manage more computer it seems.

@Biz: I didn't know that if you upload it with a premium account, even the downloader gets this benefits. :think:

@Biz: I didn't know that if you upload it with a premium account, even the downloader gets this benefits. :think:

Only if he allows that.

Cheers ;)

• Administrator

Thanx for the info. :)

Oh well I'll never (be able to) buy RS account.

jalaffa is using a paid Premium Account... not accumulated from RS Points.

There's no doubt everyone will get maximum speed and no wait time.

Thanks for this information. Mystery solved.

I had to downgrade back to the previous version because I was getting a weird error with EAV v.4.0.474.0. x64 version on W7 x64.

The error was on every reboot, EAV would start up with real time protection disabled. I could enable it with a click but I don't want to put up with that so went back to previous version and it's working properly again. And I did try uninstalling EAV completely and installing the new version but still got the error.

I guess I'm the only one who experienced this issue since no one else has mentioned it.

• Administrator

Well I had a similar problem when I upgraded once. I didn't remember how did I solved it but it was solved without goin back to previous installation. On my XP x32. You might like to uninstall, use CCleaner on registry, install.

Already tried a repair install and a complete remove and reinstall before I went back to the previous version, but thanks for the suggestions. Perhaps I should try cleaning the registry and installing the new version again.

Might try cleaning it out throughly.. I had problems just removing mine..When I did my install..It just froze for like 30 minutes about 60% through.. I had to do a hard reboot then boot from PE Disk delete with TotalCommander...all directories and files.. ( I got my settings exported long before :) ).. Then reboot into windows and cleaned the registry...Was the only way.. Not to mention while I was trying to un-install I got an svchost.exe error.. which comes from control over it by ID USB Key.. ( I think ) anyway.. ripped it out then did a fresh install.. Took like 2 minutes...and I am running fine with no errors.. I have to do this for my 7 installation as well now..

Maybe you try running the Installation as Admin.. after trying a complete removal.. ( ekern sometimes gets stuck in the system ) I have always ran into problems when trying to remove or upgrade ESET ESS or AV.. atleast I know nothing will able to come along and rip it out with HIPS protection.. LOL

The fix for my issue reported above turned out to simply require checking a menu option ("start realtime protection automatically"), that I guess either didn't exist on the prior version or somehow got unchecked. Anyway, that fixed the problem.

• Administrator

@harpua:

I wonder who must have unchecked it? :think:

The fix for my issue reported above turned out to simply require checking a menu option ("start realtime protection automatically"), that I guess either didn't exist on the prior version or somehow got unchecked. Anyway, that fixed the problem.

LOL.. Well that is good to know... I have seen installation errors where it will initiate for some reason... So it was similar to another issue as well. My installation upgrade on Windows 7 went great.. except that ekrn.exe and most of the files ( which deleted easily ) were still stuck on my system.. So I did the same thing and had a clean install.. but it did not get stuck on the uninstallation.. went a lot smoother.. Did not interfere with the function of the Action Center either it actually kept working like it should..

But yeah.. good to know it was just a setting issue..LOL

2j7ipv.png

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.0.474.0 Business edition

En Español 32/64 bits

ESET NOD32 Antivirus System - protección integrada en tiempo real contra virus, gusanos, troyanos, spyware, adware, phishing y piratas informáticos. Mejor detección, rendimiento más rápido y diseño más compacto. NOD32 Antivirus System proporciona protección equilibrada, de-punta contra amenazas que ponen en peligro tu PC y el de la empresa funcionando en diversos sistemas de plataformas de Microsoft Windows, a través de una serie de UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS sistemas operativos para Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino y otros servidores de correo.

Las soluciones de la ESET se basan en tecnología de ThreatSense de ESET. Este motor de heurística avanzada permite la detección proactiva de malware (no cubierto por incluso las más frecuentemente y actualizadas firmas productos), por descodificación y el análisis de código ejecutable en tiempo real, utilizando un entorno emulado.

Permitiendo al malware ejecutarse en un mundo virtual seguro, es capaz de diferenciar claramente entre archivos benignos y incluso el malware más sofisticado y inteligentemente-disfrazado.

Los usuarios de Microsoft ® Windows ® pueden experimentar el poder y la elegancia de la tecnología de ThreatSense de NOD32 con facilidad y comodidad. Nuestro único motor optimizado ofrece la mejor protección contra virus, spyware, adware, ataques de phishing y más. Mantiene controlada las amenazas del mañana con tecnología de detección proactiva.

Cambios en NOD32 antivirus 4.0.474:

ChangeLog NOD32 4.0.474.0 Fix: programador de tareas no muestra los objetivos de análisis

Corrección: Lenta apertura de documentos de Office desde un recurso compartido de servidor Windows 2003

Corrección: Intermitente error al guardar archivos en Windows 7

Otras mejoras y correcciones menores

más...

Licence finder de lujo:

Minodlogin v. 3.7.0.2 último

vwzlhx.jpg

orkr53.jpg

MiNODLogin es una pequeña aplicación que nos ayudara a tener al día nuestro antivirus ESET, ya sea Smart Security y NOD32 Antivirus.

En el inicio chequea si la licencia que tienes sigue siendo válida, si no es así, busca e instala otra licencia automáticamente, así tienes tu NOD actualizado y registrado como legal..

Este es la mejor manera de tener nuestro antivirus actualizado, porque los cracks, patches,etc., modifican el registro.

MiNODLogin es el método para tener nuestro antivirus como si fuera 100% legal (por el uso de licencias) y evitamos que se nos cuele un virus, troyano o cualquiera de esos especímenes buscado keys en páginas peligrosas

Guía de uso

1º Instalalo, no vas a tener problemas.

2º Aparece un icono en el escritorio color amarillo, le das click.

3º Es un dispositivo Java, de manera que si no lo tenés instalado no va a funcionar. En tal caso visitá el sitio oficial Java Sun y descargalo , es gratuito.

4º Al darle click el dispositivo te instala una licencia.

5º La licencia dura unos cuantos días, más que antes.

6º Luego de varios días vas a notar que al encender tu PC el antivirus no actualiza automáticamente.

7º Le das click al icono/ojo amarillo y te instala la licencia nuevamente.

8º Si no quieres que empiece al arrancar Windows lo puedes controlar con Tune Up,(o al instalar te da también tal opción).

9º Incluye un explorador de licencias que puedes utilizar a gusto, descúbrelo:

minodlogin_explorador.png

Precaución:

1.- No usar fix ya que cambia los registros de actualización a Trial

2.- No usar cracks ya que modifican archivos exe, dll, registros y

desestabilizan los archivos originales.

Además no usar fix ni patch alguno sobre el antivirus para el Minodlogin funcione como es debido. Si tienes otro minodlogin más viejo es recomendable desinstalarlo primero.

Las nuevas características son:

* Funciona con la autodefensa de la versión 4 de ESET activada.

* No requiere privilegios de administrador (ni elevación en Vista).

* Soporte para Windows x86 y x64.

Disponible en:

* Español.

* Inglés.

* Portugués.

* Francés.

* Checo.

Las tres mejoras se deben a que he actualizado el método con el cual se inserta la licencia, ahora utiliza la misma ventana de la consola del antivirus, simulando al usuario cuando ingresa una licencia manualmente. Por esta razón, puede ser que vean “destellar” una ventana.

(32-bit)-34.6 MB

(64-bit)-37,5 MB

LINKS:

Para 32 bits

Code: /files/313673624/EAV_4.0.474.0_ESP_32_.kun.rar
Site: http://rapidshare.com

Para 64 bits

Code: /files/313684674/EAV_4.0.474.0_ESP_64_.kun.rar
Site: http://rapidshare.com

P.S. I am posting these Spanish versions here because some users have requested them as a matter of fact.

Archived