WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO TONYBLAIR, DEMONEYE, BOX.....

moneyfarmer

YOU FOLKS ARE CONSTANTLY HELPING OTHERS, AND DO SO WITHOUT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN. IT WAS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO DO THIS TOPIC...TO EXPRESS MY SINCEREST THANKS TO Y'ALL FOR ALL THE EFFORT AND HARD WORK YOU ARE CONSTANTLY GIVING TO HELP MYSELF AND OTHERS. I FOR ONE AM GREATLY APPRECIATIVE. THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH. WITH ALL MY GRATITUDE, MONEYFARMER

• Replies 14
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I really think you should review the forums rules again. Click on my signature or on the top-right of the page.

Let me quote it for you -

Members are asked to ensure their posts are consistent with 'normal writing'. Posts containing text such as 'WeLcOmE', '1337' Speak or Binary will be deleted, and members may receive a warning. This includes but is not limited to posting multiple emoticons, extra large or very small text. Similarly, users posting text in full capital letters to assert or demonstrate shouting will not be tolerated. The same goes for excessive punctuation e.g “???” or “!?!?!” in topics or posts.

bearoninternet

I really think you should review the forums rules again. Click on my signature or on the top-right of the page.

Let me quote it for you -

Similarly, users posting text in full capital letters to assert or demonstrate shouting will not be tolerated..

Personally i don't think he was shouting he just forgot capslock was on. :doh:

I sure did forget that caps was on...im sorry. Dude, my point was to say thank you to all the folks who make this site work...not to shout....lol. Maybe you were just trying to help me, and not trying to put a damper on my attitude of gratitude, so i will say...thank you. Peace

• Administrator

I sure did forget that caps was on...im sorry. Dude, my point was to say thank you to all the folks who make this site work...not to shout....lol. Maybe you were just trying to help me, and not trying to put a damper on my attitude of gratitude, so i will say...thank you. Peace

No problem. ;)

You are :welcome: to the forums. :)

Great attitude, really, I like that :)

Welcome ;)

ps should add that your 'maybe' is a probably.

thanks for all the welcomes....i am learning...no more caps...lol. peace y'all! and Happy Holidays...if it applies to you...if not, then just have a great day. :)

• 4 months later...

:welcome:

Don't worry, the nSane Customer Support is free since we charge our offline Customers. :D

Archived