Bug report

sanjoa

I think there's a bug in the forums, I keep receiving notification that an user is following me and it repeats sometimes.

oZOpHO7.png

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, sanjoa said:

I think there's a bug in the forums

I definitely think there's a bug in the forums related to the notification feature. I didn't get a notification when it happened (a reaction) a few days ago.

Or,

He could have stopped following you and then started following you again.

It could just be one of the "Easter eggs"  they included in the forums. So, congrats @sanjoa !

• Administrator
2 hours ago, TrojanK said:

It could just be one of the "Easter eggs"  they included in the forums. So, congrats @sanjoa !

You found it. :P

8 hours ago, sanjoa said:

I think there's a bug in the forums, I keep receiving notification that an user is following me and it repeats sometimes.

That is probably because the said member has done so, the repeating of following you. At least from what I can understand from the ambiguous information I have here.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, sanjoa said:

@DKT27 It happened so many times, so you think the user is playing with the follow user button?

Is it happening only from one user or others too.

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

I've seen the same from this user in my Notifications.

As you mentioned earlier, they seem to be following, unfollowing, and (re)following members closely together.

It may be clearer if Unfollowings also appeared in Notifications, assuming that it's possible?

oops it is a bug , IT happens to me many times i thought he is in love with me 😁

Years ago . . . . when this madness started on IPB (and other forum boards,) decided to disable all such notifications which remind me of Faecesbook — but, it looks quite evident that members seem enamored with . . . . this sort of puppy love {awwwww . . . . (s)he's following me — awwwww . . . . (s)he's loving liking my shit post.} q5rE0gy.gif

yes I too have been "bugged", I will take care of said bug when I finally have access to my profile settings! According to Dony in about 3 weeks.

On 9/8/2019 at 5:56 PM, DKT27 said:

You found it. :P

That is probably because the said member has done so, the repeating of following you. At least from what I can understand from the ambiguous information I have here.

On 9/8/2019 at 5:59 PM, sanjoa said:

@DKT27 It happened so many times, so you think the user is playing with the follow user button?

On 9/8/2019 at 6:01 PM, DKT27 said:

On 9/8/2019 at 7:09 PM, Karlston said:

I've seen the same from this user in my Notifications.

As you mentioned earlier, they seem to be following, unfollowing, and (re)following members closely together.

It may be clearer if Unfollowings also appeared in Notifications, assuming that it's possible?

On 9/9/2019 at 9:08 AM, J WACKO said:

oops it is a bug , IT happens to me many times i thought he is in love with me 😁

On 9/13/2019 at 12:33 PM, sanjoa said:

Again the bug happened

On 9/13/2019 at 2:23 PM, Dce3480 said:

R U Sure ! :w00t:

On 9/13/2019 at 5:18 PM, frankl1n said:

yes I too have been "bugged", I will take care of said bug when I finally have access to my profile settings! According to Dony in about 3 weeks.

All you guys above that I quoted know who the bug is, as to his motives,who cares? Anyways it seems to keep him occupied, along with posting his Internet speed over and over again. Maybe this is an outlet for some frustrations that he has, maybe an inadequacy he is trying to deal with. :dunno:

11 minutes ago, frankl1n said:

All you guys above that I quoted know who the bug is, as to his motives,who cares? Anyways it seems to keep him occupied, along with posting his Internet speed over and over again. Maybe this is an outlet for some frustrations that he has, maybe an inadequacy he is trying to deal with. :dunno:

Work with "delete me" Posts First ! :locked:

Archived