Hello everyone!

twizt3d

I am just your random guy, have been active on the scene for quite some time, and have been members of some dev teams for several bots and file sharing app teams.  You may recognize my name.  If not its cool, I have not been active in a few years, but anyone around for 10-15yrs may remember me.

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.gif     @twizt3d

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

Hello @twizt3d from Belgium and welcome to NsaneForums!!!
I hope you enjoy the forums! :)
Have a nice day.
hpwamr

Thank you all!, I see Lite is still here, wondering if its the same Lite from back in the day lol, I sent a PM, seems theres a few familiar faces around from the old K-Lite project.

could someone point me to the area of the profile that allows me to change my avatar?  for some reason im not finding it.  And I am missing my trademark fire kitty, which is very disheartening.

2 hours ago, twizt3d said:

could someone point me to the area of the profile that allows me to change my avatar?  for some reason im not finding it.

On your profile page, there’s a small icon at the bottom left of your current avatar. Click/tap that to change your avatar image.

Just be aware that you need to make a minimum number of posts before you can change your avatar. Five IIRC,  but posts in some forums don’t count towards your tally.

HTH

• Administrator
On 7/14/2019 at 9:10 PM, twizt3d said:

I am just your random guy, have been active on the scene for quite some time, and have been members of some dev teams for several bots and file sharing app teams.  You may recognize my name.  If not its cool, I have not been active in a few years, but anyone around for 10-15yrs may remember me.

Welcome here again, and if you do remember your old account in here, I might be able to restore it for you.

39 minutes ago, Matt said:

Welcome here again, and if you do remember your old account in here, I might be able to restore it for you.

Thank you again, I just sent a short (ok maybe not) auto biography to @DKT27, and it appears that I had a past friendship with @nsane and possibly @Lite.  but any prior accounts would be long lost.  We are talking boards that predate Nsane Productions.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, twizt3d said:

Thank you again, I just sent a short (ok maybe not) auto biography to @DKT27, and it appears that I had a past friendship with @nsane and possibly @Lite.  but any prior accounts would be long lost.  We are talking boards that predate Nsane Productions.

You are welcome, and in here we don't delete accounts. Whenever you want that, just PM me.

Archived