TrackerAccess Invites

karachidude

hello people,

if anybody wants an invite to trackeraccess.com tell me,its a new site but has a great points system and very easy to stay on.

Requirements

50+ posts + a decent screenshot

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm already flooded with Torrents sites .. Will pass this one , Thanks for ur sharing ^_^

no prob bashar,u can have it anytime u want mate.

@floppy & vin3e

when u log in u wont find any add there.And it is the easiest site to be on.Just seed there torrents,and every 40 minutes 50 bonus points for each one,there are normally no leechers at all,so the connection doesnt get hit.Most torrents are on seedboxes as well.1500 bonus points for each GB in return :blink:

It doesnt host the exclusive stuff like TL or IPT,but the mod would bring all the new english movies and all,and not many games there.

Gimme a day or two i wll send both of u invites ^_^ :)

PeePs i have two invites at TR,and have bonus points to buy more,but when i click on invite it shows me none.I have written to the Admin there,i hope he solves the problem as the site isn still preety young ^_^

without the spaces rite?

it says email invalid.gimme the exact iwll copy paste.

invites sent to both my friends...

if anybody wants 1...tell me :blink: :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

trackeraccess, it has very few stuff, it must be pretty new...

piratethe.net aka PtN (I'm not a member so I dun really care about their rules :P), I think registrations are closed atm.

• 3 weeks later...

Can i also have a invite in trackeraccess.org

Thank you so much

yes i could give u a invite,if u are sure,that u will be able to seed back what u have downloaded :),One hit n run and ur and ur out of the tracker and i get a bad name

Archived