How to Burn Movies

BigDawg99

I Just got a Laptop with a built in Dvd Burner..i Downloaded a Video for my daughter,ice age and i was wondering what programs i need to be able to burn to a disc and then be able to watch it in her Dvd Player.the file i downloaded was 694mb and its in Video Clip format..Any help you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated..thanks in Advance..

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Just got a Laptop with a built in Dvd Burner..i Downloaded a Video for my daughter,ice age and i was wondering what programs i need to be able to burn to a disc and then be able to watch it in her Dvd Player.the file i downloaded was 694mb and its in Video Clip format..Any help you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated..thanks in Advance..

check front page of this website.

your laptop should came with dvd burning software. try that out first

Guest johnl123

check front page of this website.

your laptop should came with dvd burning software. try that out first

Two questions:

1) In what format is that file in (Clip format???), meaning what is it's extension..ie.. .avi, .mpeg1, etc....

If you want to burn that file to disk it must first be converted to a DVD compliant format, it's important to know exactly what format the file is in, in order to use the correct conversion tool.

2) What software do you have installed on your PC that will allow you to burn video files to disk?

Guest Jdawg

I recommend Nero. also If you have windows xp there is a windows movie maker on the windows update site that is actually pretty easy to us and also free.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Isai

I recommend VSO ConvertXtoDVD this prog has NOT failed me yet, I'm always getting movies and of course I want em on DVD, this prog is EASY to use, out of 1o I give it a 8!! Peep it!! :wedgie:

:P PS..NEro sucks. :thumbsdown:

Archived