CD RIP with DTS support

mara-

Hi,

I downloaded one Audio CD which has 12 DTS songs. Now, it's in Nero Image format and in order to listen the songs I have to mount the CD in Daemon Tools. This is very annoying and I need to convert this files somehow. So, after a lot of searching, I found out that I need to convert files to wav files. Now, I tried a lot of converters and none can produce dts-wav files. All I get is static. I can play this files normally, but I can't convert it. Anyone know some software which can do this? Thanks in advance.

Cheers ;)

• Replies 4
  • Views 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, that can't work, but I already found out for Foobar 2000. But thanks for trying to help. Here is how I done it:

1. Install latest Foobar 2000.

2. Get DTS plugin/component from http://acropolis.lokalen.org/2006/10/foobar2000/my-foobar2000-components/, and put it in Components folder of Foobar 2000.

3. Open Foobar 2000 and go to File-->Preferences-->Playback-->Input-->DTS Decoder and activate option Support DTS CD/WAV

4. Restart Foobar 2000.

5. Now choose your Audio CD for ripping.

6. Convert files to WAV.

Resulting files will be 6-channel/DTS files with bitrate 4 234 Kbps (yeah I know, its big :D).

Later, I converted this to .dts track for 1080p MKV music video.

BWT, I already have Audio CD stored as Nero Image on computer. But for easier playback (avoid mounting image), I need it in wav format.

Cheers ;)

Archived