I am confused

sm1tty

I sign up but still cant access much of this site. I make hello post and also reply to another post but then I see it is hidden. I can see my post when log in but after signing out no longer can I see my post. I think it is only visible to myself?

• Replies 16
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sm1tty

Because you're a new member, your first few posts need to be approved by staff. Hope that explains it.

54 minutes ago, Karlston said:

@sm1tty

Because you're a new member, your first few posts need to be approved by staff. Hope that explains it.

OK

my posts are no longer hidden, but still cant access much of the site, including my own profile? How many posts does one need to be able to do these things?

38 minutes ago, sm1tty said:

25 posts and still I can not even set up my own profile? wtf guys?

Have you tried logging off and back on?

If that not work come back tomorrow and you should be ok welcome to the team by the way.

7 minutes ago, Mach1 said:

Have you tried logging off and back on?

yes didnt help

come back tomorrow and you should be ok

ok I hope so

welcome to the team by the way

I know I am not supposed to say thanks, but I am out of reps and can not give you a thanks so I will just say it, thank you.

7 hours ago, Mach1 said:

If that not work come back tomorrow and you should be ok

why cant it be fixed tonight? :troll:

50+ posts and still can not edit my own profile, There is a camp idiot following me who I would like to dispose of plus I have some pics for my profile...wtf, is this normal?

@sm1tty  I am surprised by the fact that you only protest, while I trying to find some of your posts, no success. Simply didn't find anything. Only some like such.
Could you write at least one an address for a post here that also has some content? What is Your post, what You've made to help others.

Ayqi5xGf2vULAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Sorry, but I can't see in such a posts any kind of content! There is nothing at all!

Why are you doing such posts?

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

@sm1tty  I am surprised by the fact that you only protest, while I trying to find some of your posts, no success. Simply didn't find anything. Only some like such.
Could you write at least one an address for a post here that also has some content? What is Your post, what You've made to help others.

Sorry, but I can't see in such a posts any kind of content! There is nothing at all!

@Kalju what have you did lately to help the community?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, sm1tty said:

Ive only been here a few days...give me a freekin break, more to come if I have half a chance!

As @Karlston explained above. New members first posts will be need staff approval before it posted, and in order to access all the website it take times to move to the next step from being a new member to a member to access the rest of the website such as your profile. Moreover, have some respect to all members who have been helpful to this community such as @Kalju because if you simply visit his profile and see all his topics/post, you wouldn't even asked such a question.

4 hours ago, sm1tty said:

Ive only been here a few days...give me a freekin break, more to come if I have half a chance!

Be patient, my dear, be patient. ;)

g8194189-banned
6 hours ago, sm1tty said:

50+ posts

it didn't depend on post count, quality is needed here. Please post quality posts like all universal news articles

16 hours ago, Kalju said:

the sub forums are there to post in, such as pictures and music, amazing photo of the day and what are you listening to etc. So according to your logic these sub forums offer nothing to the community, why do they exist then. @Kalju sorry if I disrespected you, that was not my intention, but you disrespected me first, or so it seemed like it to me.

11 hours ago, g8194189 said:

it didn't depend on post count, quality is needed here. Please post quality posts like all universal news articles

lol

Why do you question everything? Moderators and administrators know why they do things. The only thing you'll gain by following this discussion is that they close your topic. Greetings and good luck.

• Matt locked this topic
  • Administrator

The confusion is over because he is no longer will be able to reply. 

Topic Closed.

Archived