Invite to Google Wave

Dooohhh

Hi everybody at Nsane.

Because i enjoy the time i spend here at nsane forums so much, i want to give away a free Google Wave invite..

Convince me that You need it..

with Kind Regards

Mr. Dooohhh

• Replies 29
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could You please please give it to me. I was looking for a invite since 3 months still didn't get. Participated in contests, forums etc still didn't get one. I hope you will give it to me. Simply You are the Best coz i haven't seen any body giving an invitation like this.

Could You please please give it to me. I was looking for a invite since 3 months still didn't get. Participated in contests, forums etc still didn't get one. I hope you will give it to me. Simply You are the Best coz i haven't seen any body giving an invitation like this.

I would like to give it to you. Both because i know that is a pain in the a** to get an invite, and because i like India :) BUT i wont since you have zero posts and haven't done anything the the nsane forums.. sorry dude

What is Google Wave? I thought that was the plugin used for IE8.. :blink:

http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html

Google wave is what will hopefully replace email..though google wave is still in early development!

so the giveaway is for the countries he likes...hide ur flags dudes except the indians ofcourse :P :lmao:

so the giveaway is for the countries he likes...hide ur flags dudes except the indians ofcourse :P :lmao:

Or change them to the Indian flag :lol:

I'll pass for this one, but nice offer!

Hahah come on :D

I just dont want to give my invite to someone who just registrates to get the invite, and have not been active for the forum for a while..but it really seems that there is no interest from the active people in here..what a shame ;)

I just dont want to give my invite to someone who just registrates to get the invite, and have not been active for the forum for a while..but it really seems that there is no interest from the active people in here..what a shame ;)

You never know. Keep the topic alive for a day or so... And there might be the one you're looking for.

i was just makin a joke man.Thanks for a great giveaway :) ^_^

i was just makin a joke man.Thanks for a great giveaway :) ^_^

SHOOT ME AN INVITE

That would be wasted invite!?

you have zero posts

How can someone have zero posts after making one post? The post counter does say zero, so what is a "-1" post?

How many invites have you got actually?

I would say give the invite to floppyd1socurs3 because he is the coolest and because he likes to party at nsane and it makes nsane really fun and I love it. :D And let's have another party, too. :D 15300000.gif

How many invites have you got actually?

I would say give the invite to floppyd1socurs3 because he is the coolest and because he likes to party at nsane and it makes nsane really fun and I love it. :D And let's have another party, too. :D 15300000.gif

Got 7 left.. Allright, i will surely have that in mind ;)

My birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and 2 days on December 2nd (hmmm, lots of two's :) ). An invite to Google Wave would make an awesome birthday gift. :birthday: :fun:

Dear Dooohhh,

Its really painful to hear this. But i was an active member before in the nsane forums. Then for some time due to my busy studies i was inactive for quite some time. But i used to visit nsane forums regularly though i didnt register again. I would be very thankful to you if you can give me an invite. Please give me one :rolleyes: .

My birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and 2 days on December 2nd (hmmm, lots of two's :) ). An invite to Google Wave would make an awesome birthday gift. :birthday: :fun:

Mine is on December the 1st. Sucks for you..

I want it as a B-day present (the Invite).. To give it to Night Owl as a present :lol:

you have zero posts

How can someone have zero posts after making one post? The post counter does say zero, so what is a "-1" post?

the posts in the tavern dont get counted my friend :)

Archived