• Replies 49
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hearty congratulations..brother

• 2 weeks later...

...now you guys made me speechless.

For a short but intense moment.

Fun fact: Beginning 2013 while searching for a way to activate Win 8 i stumbled into this forums. Came from different german PC boards like ComputerBase. Here i got notice about the famous MDL forums and went there, but always stayed here for a moment a day.

... so thanks a lot ... also Fun fact 2: the discovery of that flaw was that unexpected, we couldn't believe it first. A friend asked me to re-check his scenario to make sure it wasn't just a glitch in his system. History definitely proved the opposite.

Fun fact 3: after that discovery he was playing with ticket based KMS activation (using a similiar solution like the Chinese Government version (activates for an even longer period). All that to offer a Solution for LTSC 2019. Although it also works for nearly all systems, including all Server versions that support KMS activation in general (mandatory!).

Enough about me ... i will celebrate this with the team now ;).

Cheers, doggie.

• 4 weeks later...

@s1ave77 Congratulations, brother! You deserve it! Thank you for providing us all with the highest quality tools for educational purposes :) Here's to your intellect, motivation and dedication!

• Matt locked this topic
  • Administrator

It's really sad to see @s1ave77 is leaving from here, but he must know that being a developer is just like a teacher. A teacher who will find all type and kind of students from smart, middle understanding, and poor students who really need to be very patient with them. Not calling them stupids in order to make them feel worse. 

A good developer/teacher is like candle light inspiring hope, igniting the imagination, and instilling a love of learning. I believe we have made a mistake picking you to be with the @Elite group members. 

Topic Closed.

Archived