Congrats xanax

Matt

• Replies 62
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done xanax...if you need any help, don't call me I'll call you!!!😀😀😀

Yes congrats xanax!

Perhaps nsane becomes a forum as it should be, with less pathetic rules and personality worship for those at the top, sensible minds are sown thinly in almost every organization. The political friends at the head of an organization leads in almost all cases to distribution, annoyance and hatred in my opinion, xanax is a great choice to keep this from getting out of hand. There are mini-moderators, so short-sighted and convinced of their own freaking right, with the best will in the world they cannot jump over their shadow, just like some soccer referees whistle the game to unattractiveness.

software182

Congrats xanax,

Anyway i didn't even know there's elite group. Is it new thing ?

GoX3u9P.jpg

yeah, yellow... :)

thanks to all

i sholud say something but my english is not on that level where i sholud say somthing "smart"
but really, like say in my country now i'm like a shit in punch (drink) :D
however, we are here to share and here is really many users who spent a lot of time to share what ever they share, apps, knoladge and everytning else

just do what you are do, shering is caring, damn it, did i say right? :)

to staff
c'mon, i cant be solo in this group :)

no, really, i don't care about status... i'm here because i want to learn, if we read behind the lines everyone can learn from everyone, maybe it's small things but it's small things, and at the end ...

one more time, THANKS to every member although sometimes we disagree with some things

and thaks to google tranlsator (i don't like google, but hey, it's a databese...)
stop, it's enough of bad english

32 minutes ago, xanax said:

to staff
c'mon, i cant be solo in this group

Brother congrats well deserved mate you are the 1st but not the last in this group of Elite members at nsane more to come well done:clap:

1fb64b7d58e18591322ab8924f10a385.jpg

Congrats mate!

You're really deserve it.

Archived