Windows Live Messenger Final UI Screenshots

Lee

Yes I'm posting yet another screenshot, this time of the expected Windows Live Messenger final UI.

- Yes the UI looks must better, no bleaching!

- Note the new status icons, a cross between old and new.

- The two new icons at the top of the contact list refer to the new VOIP and VoiceMail features coming to Windows Live Messenger. I'll be posting more information on this shortly :-)

newcontactlist.JPG

newconversationwindow.JPG

Source: Liveside

• Replies 15
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Unholy_Evil

[noob question] whats Windows Live Messenger? did they cahnge the name of msn messenger?... sorry i havrt used it in a long time.

Yeah they changed the name from MSN to Windows Live Messenger. It's basically MSN Messenger 8.0.

• Administrator

And you work for the MSN Messenger team to be able to prove these are fakes?

I'm sorry dudes,but this images are fake ;)

I dont think they're fake, just Microsoft confirmed that these won't be the final UI shots.

@Lite i read it on www.tweakers.net

@Lee not the final look=fake :P ;)

So were can I pickup this Windows Live Messenger Beta to try? I'm currently using Gaim.

you can use google ;) Link

• Administrator

Its been posted on one of the biggest MSN Messenger fan sites saying the screenshots they received are from a trusted source.

@Lite i read it on www.tweakers.net

@Lee not the final look=fake :P ;)

So were can I pickup this Windows Live Messenger Beta to try? I'm currently using Gaim.

you can use google :) Link

Thx Doritos, I had googled it but those don't show up on U.S. google search. :)

Its been posted on one of the biggest MSN Messenger fan sites saying the screenshots they received are from a trusted source.

ow :)

excuse me

• 2 weeks later...

Let me be the one to say that these screenshots are infact very real and do exist.... I am currently a Beta Tester for Windows Live Messenger.... the version I am testing is (Build 8.0.0683.00_Branches) and it looks exactly like the screenshot posted here

Let me be the one to say that these screenshots are infact very real and do exist.... I am currently a Beta Tester for Windows Live Messenger.... the version I am testing is (Build 8.0.0683.00_Branches) and it looks exactly like the screenshot posted here

Ditto. Looks good.

Archived