uTorrent 3.5.5 Build 45231

ADN

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uTorrent Ad-Free 3.5.5.45231 Repack & Portable (4.13 MB)

Repack features:

- Removed ads

- Portable included

- All uTorrent languages

Download:

//////////////////

Site: https://cloud.mail.ru
Sharecode: /public/21Eg/22ZAkrEkk

T3rM1nat0Rr3

3.5.5_45225 Magnet Link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:246AD1E88DF136022F4E66EB3131F7112AFFA65B
or simply use the 40 digit HASH on its own:
246AD1E88DF136022F4E66EB3131F7112AFFA65B
File size: 1.90 MB (1,996,008 bytes) / Digitally Signed: BitTorrent Inc. 08 May 2019 22:28:49

16 hours ago, jvidal said:

absolutely incedible: i got it on the first try!!!!!!

It's not incredible. It's availability - via uTorrent servers -  is 100% (i.e. it's being pushed to EVERYONE).

i didn't use the magnet link, that's why it's so incredible. the official link NEVER EVER gets the right version.

T3rM1nat0Rr3
52 minutes ago, jvidal said:

i didn't use the magnet link, that's why it's so incredible. the official link NEVER EVER gets the right version.

Although I've edited my post, I was referring to the official link.

I'd guess 45225 contained some sort of bug, which would explain why 45231 was immediately available 100%  rather than being "rolled out" gradually like a particular build usually is.

uTorrent 3.5.5.45231 (NO CRACK / NO ADS)

- Original untouched utorrent.exe
- Configured settings.dat (removed ads)
- User friendly compact main menu by priority
- Exit without taskbar
- Fully uninstall without risk of launched program
- Auto detection for leftovers during install
- Interact with user to save torrent tasks
- Updated Flags (28 April 2019)
- List of stable trackers (May 2019)
- Search engine list of famous trackers
- Optional Skin
- User Manual for uTorrent

Site: www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9950119/uTorrent_3.5.5.45231.exe.html

killahertz

In several versions of uTorrent that I have installed, for some reason when I remove the playback tab option......after a restart of the application this is showing again??

On 5/13/2019 at 9:28 AM, killahertz said:

In several versions of uTorrent that I have installed, for some reason when I remove the playback tab option......after a restart of the application this is showing again??

probably because you use some "fixed" version

same here when using version.dll or msimg32.dll

killahertz
13 hours ago, xanax said:

probably because you use some "fixed" version

That's right xanax I am, surely there is a way to fix this though?

Does anyone else have the same problem? I have tried several adfree and pro versions all have the same problem for me.

On 5/14/2019 at 5:15 PM, killahertz said:

That's right xanax I am, surely there is a way to fix this though?

Does anyone else have the same problem? I have tried several adfree and pro versions all have the same problem for me.

I had a similar problem earlier, is there a solution ?

Regards

TheEmpathicEar

"Torrent Jobs List" > "Playback" remains after I de-select it and close and reopen. This was happening in the previous version for me too. This happens on both 32/64 bit PCs.

TheEmpathicEar
2 minutes ago, BTJB said:

@killahertz @shrinivas @TheEmpathicEar tell me, why you are using 200 MB torrent client? Do you want it for Video Player? 

?? My question is about the "column names" above the list of torrents - Name, Playback, Size, Status, , etc.

18 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

?? My question is about the "column names" above the list of torrents - Name, Playback, Size, Status, , etc.

That is the question! Why you are using torrent client with Playback option? Do you expect to use it for a video player? Because uTorrent usually haven't playback! And you should not have too. Except if you want playing video files with uTorrent. I never watch any video until it's down. My question pure, what you want from uTorrent? Why you attempt to make it complicated?

TheEmpathicEar
10 minutes ago, BTJB said:

That is the question! Why you are using torrent client with Playback option? Do you expect to use it for a video player? Because uTorrent usually haven't playback! And you should not have too. Except if you want playing video files with uTorrent. I never watch any video until it's down. My question pure, what you want from uTorrent? Why you attempt to make it complicated?

With the help of "xTorrent.Toolbox.1.0": uTorrent > Help > About, displays "Ad-Free". I guess the question is whether the "Playback" column is available in all versions of uTorrent? Forget "Playback' for a moment. The question remains: If you deselect a column name, and, close utorrent, and then reopen, it should remain deselected?

3 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

uTorrent > Help > About, displays "Ad-Free". I guess the question is whether the "Playback" column is available in all versions of uTorrent? 

Playback is not for Ad-Free. But amazing that you have useless playback under free version! My question was simple. Why you keep using such version and expect options for playback (show/hide)? My column haven't playback in there. So, I haven't need for settings adjustment like your. It seems you are still looking for solution. But @xanax already told you. You haven't clean version.

TheEmpathicEar
20 minutes ago, BTJB said:

Playback is not for Ad-Free. But amazing that you have useless playback under free version! My question was simple. Why you keep using such version and expect options for playback (show/hide)? My column haven't playback in there. So, I haven't need for settings adjustment like your. It seems you are still looking for solution. But @xanax already told you. You haven't clean version.

Thx. This is more to the point. I missed or misinterpreted @xanax's post. Another question does "xTorrent.Toolbox.1.0" NOT provide a "clean" version? And, if so, what does? @TheBig repack? Or, something else?

EDIT: I have been using the installer from the Download - Stable link in the OP for my installs.

Archived