foobar2000 1.4.4

Karamjit

foobar.pngfoobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include Replay Gain support, a low-memory footprint, and native support for several popular audio formats. Features include open-component architecture, allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player; built-in support for MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, Musepack, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, Speex, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU/SND, CDDA, WMA, Matroska, ALAC, MMS, RSTP, Opus; support through third-party plug-ins; extraction on-the-fly from RAR, 7-Zip and ZIP archives; full Unicode support on Windows NT; efficient handling of large playlists; a highly customizable playlist display; and customizable keyboard shortcuts.

Download

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
TheEmpathicEar

Foobar is hosted by this site? At the moment, I am getting the strangest message: 

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.

on my laptop. I can't login or do anything. On my desktop, I can still login [as "TheEmpathicEar"] or browse as a guest. Is this just simply a matter of deleting all site data in Chrome?

EDIT: [I took my own advice and deleted my entire browsing history. Now it seems OK. What the hell?

EDIT2: I have been using my VPN TorGuard a lot more recently. I can't access Demonoid w/o it for some reason.

EDIT3: The site seems to be reacting to the use of a VPN. I just used the VPN and tried to browse it and got the same error message above?

Archived