MSActBackup display Windows 10 Ent as Windows 7 Ultimate

palmpre3

I don't know what went wrong. I was on Windows 10 Ent 1809, and now just updated to 1903. But the MSActBackup 1.2.5 (1.2.3 as well) just shows that the activated product is "Windows 7 Ultimate". If I restored the backup activation, it will show the product is Windows 10 Ent after restore. But close the MSActBackup and reopen it, it shows the product is Windows 7 Ultimate again. This has prevented me from installing the latest programs from Adobe which require the minimum OS version is Windows 10. :(

• Replies 6
  • Views 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

No need to panic, there is an easy way to activate again your win10 enterprise without the need of entering a key, there is a generator which you can find here, it allows to activate any win10 edition with digital license with a simple click except LTSC 2019.

You can find the tool in software chat section, it is called HWID generator.

32 minutes ago, palmpre3 said:

I don't know what went wrong. I was on Windows 10 Ent 1809, and now just updated to 1903. But the MSActBackup 1.2.5 (1.2.3 as well) just shows that the activated product is "Windows 7 Ultimate". If I restored the backup activation, it will show the product is Windows 10 Ent after restore. But close the MSActBackup and reopen it, it shows the product is Windows 7 Ultimate again. This has prevented me from installing the latest programs from Adobe which require the minimum OS version is Windows 10. :(

I wish you could post your worries HERE , you may be helped faster

2 hours ago, MrZeb said:

@palmpre3 What type of Windows 10 activation you use?

I found it very strange that a "legit" activation as lost during upgrade!

i believe it's MAK key. the Windows 10 system remains activated. just the MSActBackup shows it as Windows 7. And Adobe program refused to install and prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 while the system IS Windows 10.

2 hours ago, mehdibleu said:

Hi,

No need to panic, there is an easy way to activate again your win10 enterprise without the need of entering a key, there is a generator which you can find here, it allows to activate any win10 edition with digital license with a simple click except LTSC 2019.

You can find the tool in software chat section, it is called HWID generator.

do you mean something wrong with the key? but the system (Windows 10) still remains activated and everything shows it's Windows 10 except that the MSActBackup display it as Windows 7. (also Adobe refused to install)

5 minutes ago, palmpre3 said:

do you mean something wrong with the key? but the system (Windows 10) still remains activated and everything shows it's Windows 10 except that the MSActBackup display it as Windows 7. (also Adobe refused to install)

i don't know what happened in your case.

Forget about MsActbackup and use the generator for activation with digital license and see what happens.

if the problem is still there, you will probably need to do a repair with win10 enterprise 1809 iso, hopefully it will fix the issue

Archived