Avengers: Endgame breaks global box office record for biggest opening ever

The AchieVer

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Replies 8
  • Views 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More like the end of Marvel's game lol no more Marvel superhero movies

DC however has a lot to work on. the Aquaman, Shazam, Batman, Wonderwoman, Superman, they all have unfinished stories.

Moved from General News.

ย 

(Avengers: Endgame related, so better here with the other posts)

41 minutes ago, Sylence said:

More like the end of Marvel's game lol no more Marvel superhero movies

DC however has a lot to work on. the Aquaman, Shazam, Batman, Wonderwoman, Superman, they all have unfinished stories.

Marvel is King...Marvel comics were better written and better drawn than DC....I learned that when I was 8 years old...I found Marvel and never bought a DC comic again. While DC comics were churning out stories like "The Bizarro Superman, the cowardly Superman, the glass Superman, the porcupine Superman"etc etc, Marvel were giving us epic stories that continued through several issues, like Thor and the Rune Stones epic, or the Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer coming ofย  Galactus epic or The X-Men v Sentinals epic.

The same pattern has followed in their movies....Marvel has better written characters and scripts, while DC tries to emulate (copy) Marvel's success....but they haven't come close. The box office figures don't lie. Marvel has already prepared for the next phase of their movies...just wait and see.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

11 hours ago, funkyy said:

Marvel is King...Marvel comics were better written and better drawn than DC....I learned that when I was 8 years old...I found Marvel and never bought a DC comic again. While DC comics were churning out stories like "The Bizarro Superman, the cowardly Superman, the glass Superman, the porcupine Superman"etc etc, Marvel were giving us epic stories that continued through several issues, like Thor and the Rune Stones epic, or the Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer coming ofย  Galactus epic or The X-Men v Sentinals epic.

The same pattern has followed in their movies....Marvel has better written characters and scripts, while DC tries to emulate (copy) Marvel's success....but they haven't come close. The box office figures don't lie. Marvel has already prepared for the next phase of their movies...just wait and see.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

just your opinion, not the reality.

ย 

box office? look at the top 250 movies list on IMDB, The dark knight, Dark knight rises, Batman begins, they are all in there. so next time put fanboyism aside and see the facts. I can go ahead an say everything you said and even more about DC ;)ย 

ย 

you really compare Christopher Nolan's Batman series to Marvel movies? xDD you have no idea like at all.

51 minutes ago, Sylence said:

ย 

just your opinion, not the reality.

ย 

box office? look at the top 250 movies list on IMDB, The dark knight, Dark knight rises, Batman begins, they are all in there. so next time put fanboyism aside and see the facts. I can go ahead an say everything you said and even more about DC ;)ย 

ย 

you really compare Christopher Nolan's Batman series to Marvel movies? xDD you have no idea like at all.

I think I touched a nerve with you. You mention 3 DC movies that were very good...I was talking about the whole Marvel and DC outputs. Would you like to compare total box office figures for Marvelย  and DC? Especially in the last 10 years!!

But you take my post like a personal attack...and I don't suffer from "fanboyism" either by the way.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Marvel box office from 2008 until 2019:- 22 movies grossing $7,633,125,355 (with Capt Marvel still running and Avengers End Game just opened!!!)

DC box office from 1978 to 2019:- 33 movies grossing $5,280,373,977 (with Shazaam still running). I rest my case.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@Sylence

ย 

Last reminder...

ย 

" All interactions between community members (be it via posts, PM's or via the shoutbox) should be free from flaming, baiting, spam, profanities and illegal / obscene material, and as a result should be positive, polite and constructive. "

ย 

Posts hidden.

12 hours ago, funkyy said:

I think I touched a nerve with you. You mention 3 DC movies that were very good...I was talking about the whole Marvel and DC outputs. Would you like to compare total box office figures for Marvelย  and DC? Especially in the last 10 years!!

But you take my post like a personal attack...and I don't suffer from "fanboyism" either by the way.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

6 hours ago, funkyy said:

Marvel box office from 2008 until 2019:- 22 movies grossing $7,633,125,355 (with Capt Marvel still running and Avengers End Game just opened!!!)

DC box office from 1978 to 2019:- 33 movies grossing $5,280,373,977 (with Shazaam still running). I rest my case.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

not really, but i think i triggered you but let's put the childish insults aside lol

ย 

you only talk about box office like it's your only winning card but if you wanna ignore the fact that Batman begins, the Dark knight and the dark knight rises are in the list of top 250 movies of IMDB then i can ignore Marvel movies' box office too ;)

Archived