GeForce Game Ready Driver 430.39

Karamjit

This is the latest WHQL driver for NVIDIA GeForce GPUs as well as TITAN desktop GPUs. NVIDIA GeForce drivers stand for compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. Updating your drivers ensures the best experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates for your NVIDIA product. Users of cards not supported in this release will find the latest drivers available for their card on the Download Page.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm going to wait to install this update until I can find out why the Win 10 (x64) is almost 200MB smaller than the last version. No, I'm not complaining about the smaller size, but I don't want to be doing a update again tomorrow.

HOLD OFF IF YOUR DL IS ONLY 356MB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

From Geforce.com CDN problem, only about 1/2 the DL was propagated at launch to some servers, everyone needs to wait for the cache to be cleared  and reupped. 356MB WILL NOT WORK.

1 hour ago, jvidal said:

offline for maintenance...

Edit: site is back, but the dllink takes you to: http://uk.download.nvidia.com/Windows/430.39/430.39-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe

which causes a 404 error.

edit2: now the link works, but the downloaded files is only 16MB. getting worse and worse...

Links works. Complete installation.

1d8b102a4d84c16c4e4e28159fba4aff.png

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/430.39/430.39-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/425.31/425.31-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe

According to IDM, I believe the trouble has vanished. Because right now the size of each files is around 540 or 560 MB.

No I didn't launch the download because I rather to wait a few days by precaution. And sometimes Nvidia publish a hotfixe very quickly.

6 hours ago, Ecarion said:

According to IDM, I believe the trouble has vanished. Because right now the size of each files is around 540 or 560 MB.

No I didn't launch the download because I rather to wait a few days by precaution. And sometimes Nvidia publish a hotfixe very quickly.

You're right.

High CPU and very high power usage at idle / startup bug.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Better skip this version ..................too buggy !  :whistle:

Hello. first thanks for new update. shame on Nvidia he dropping support on many Cards. This means new plan for new System with new Card. 

Archived