jv16 Powertools 2006 1.5.2.327 RC5, STOPS!

Bold Eagle

Has anyone experienced this? I run the Registry Cleaner, leaving all settings as is, it scans for about 20-25 mins and then it exhausts the Virtual Memory. I recieve a warning in the task bar (Yellow ! in upside down triangle) and I note that jv16 has stopped.

The only option it allows is for me to "cancel" from the Reg Cleaner screen even though there are low level reg entries I want to delete?!?

Any suggestions please?

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone experienced this? I run the Registry Cleaner, leaving all settings as is, it scans for about 20-25 mins and then it exhausts the Virtual Memory. I recieve a warning in the task bar (Yellow ! in upside down triangle) and I note that jv16 has stopped.

The only option it allows is for me to "cancel" from the Reg Cleaner screen even though there are low level reg entries I want to delete?!?

Any suggestions please?

sounds like a bug? (: memory leak?

I uninstalled and installed the final.

Well I have increased the page filing memory allocation upto another half Gig and it completed the scan this time (after about an hour) but it must have only just managed it (viewed in Task Manager could see right at top) as sys was really sluggish, jerky and couldn't use any of the options, although avail. Will try and increase page file mem a little more and see if this will fix it. But I agree with you zeus it does seem a bit buggy in comparison to earlier versions.

Archived