System lags during livestream

Punit Verma

Punit Verma

Hello, below are the specification of my PC

Processor: Core i5-4590 @3.3Ghz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DD3

GPU: Integrated intel HD4600 (no external GPU)

Newtork Speed: 100MB/s (upload & download)

My question is I play PUBG Mobile using Emulator on PC. I was thinking to do livestream on youtube while playing using OBS Studio. But whenever I stream my PC as well as the the livestream lags like hell. And I didn't get to play and stream 'cause of that. I've also turned down the Livestreams setting to low as well but that didn't help either.

Is there any way so that I can do streming without any lag (or any settings in the OBS Studio)? And Can my PC specs able do livestreams?

• Replies 6
  • Views 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Punit Verma said:

Hello, below are the specification of my PC

Processor: Core i5-4590 @3.3Ghz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DD3

GPU: Integrated intel HD4600 (no external GPU)

Newtork Speed: 100MB/s (upload & download)

My question is I play PUBG Mobile using Emulator on PC. I was thinking to do livestream on youtube while playing using OBS Studio. But whenever I stream my PC as well as the the livestream lags like hell. And I didn't get to play and stream 'cause of that. I've also turned down the Livestreams setting to low as well but that didn't help either.

Is there any way so that I can do streming without any lag (or any settings in the OBS Studio)? And Can my PC specs able do livestreams?

Being someone that does streaming on the regular with OBS, I'd suggest that more than likely it's your graphics card that's holding you back. You could also check your output and stream settings on OBS to ensure that everything is doing good. What platform are you streaming to? YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, etc

Punit Verma
4 minutes ago, Gelial said:

Being someone that does streaming on the regular with OBS, I'd suggest that more than likely it's your graphics card that's holding you back. You could also check your output and stream settings on OBS to ensure that everything is doing good. What platform are you streaming too? YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, etc

Youtube.

I also think that my GPU is causing that problem.

7 minutes ago, Punit Verma said:

Youtube.

I also think that my GPU is causing that problem.

Mind sharing a screenshot of your "output" and "video" settings from OBS for me?

Punit Verma

It'll take some time as I've uninstalled it because it was not working upto my expectation.

I'll upload it soon

Just now, Punit Verma said:

It'll take some time as I've uninstalled it because it was not working upto my expectation.

I'll upload it soon

For sure!

• Administrator

People underestimate the requirement of a graphics card, that too a powerful one, for gaming. Build-in graphics cards are just not good enough for it.

Archived