SUPERAntiSpyware Professional 8.0.1034

ADN

SUPERAntiSpyware with its Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware and remove over 1,000,000 pests such as Vundo, SmitFraud, WinFixer, VirusRay, and VirusHeat. Repair broken Internet connections, desktops, registry editing, and task manager. The program provides complete and custom scanning of hard drives, removable drives, memory, registry, individual folders include trusting items and excluding folders for complete customization of scanning. Detect and remove spyware, adware, malware, Trojans, dialers, worms, keyloggers, and hijackers. Prevent potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing. First Chance Prevention examines over 50 critical points of your system each time your system starts up and shuts down to eliminate threats before they have a chance to infect and infiltrate your system.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I4rg£8all8ag

OMG... is this shi# still being made, this was great in 2007

portable isn't available anymore

2 hours ago, I4rg£8all8ag said:

OMG... is this shi# still being made, this was great in 2007

1 hour ago, neofita said:

Professional in given case means real time protection and scheduled scanning. Also some files are stored in folder %windir%, ie into the folder Windows. 
So how You image the portable with real time protection and sheduled tasks?
If You want do all this manually, go to software homepage and download free version and use it like portable as much as You want.
It is the same, but without tasks, what is related to this computer, where it is installed and without realtime protection. 

This program is really mostly useless, it scans only for some cookies and some known PUP. That's all what it does at ourdays.
I know this, because I  have some lifetime activation keys from old times and it is installed also now.
In conclusion. It's really totally useless and unnecessary, because it doesn't protect anyone and does nothing at all.
Specifically, I scan every day 23:00 (ie 11:00pm) and it usually finds 1-3 Google Chrome cookies. (As I said, I have a genuine Pro version that is official and installed exactly as it should).

SAS.JPG

spinalgr1998
On 4/7/2019 at 3:32 PM, neofita said:

get it from here

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /#F!xAF1XazA!hzTZRRYGFAlA2zm8r7OMHg

Archived