Acronis True Image 2019 Build 17750

ADN

Acronis Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait for Master nova-s , his new medicin will arrive soon.................:rolleyes:

Boot ISO based on Linux

Changelog

https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/updates/changes.html?p=41347

Direct official link:

http://dl.acronis.com/s/AcronisTrueImage2019_17750.iso

I have been using a Boot USB/Pen Drive and notice all versions take the same time. Presently I use 2018  v.22 build 9850.

Backup takes 8 minutes, Recover takes 13 minutes.

(If good, do not touch, right ? )

freeforever03

JUst installed Acronis on Windows 10 (32 bit) and the nova-s activator worked great. Thanks for posting fedin2071.

Had to use the nova-medicin in "safe-modus".............or else no cure !  :thumbsup:

@fedsi your link is Acronis Boot ISO based on Linux.

Acronis Bootable WinPE Media 2019 v17750 (Based on Windows)

jSUSihg.png

Here is the link for Win PE which is supporting MBR & UEFI modes ;) You can BACKUP & RESTORE nVME M2 SSD drivers ;) 

With the Boot ISO based on Linux you can't recover a backup!

So if you have M2 nVME, use this !

More better ;)

Uploading again the CORRECT ISO. The previous ISO was for my laptop. :)

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /#!h0QF1AjL!JmN1-t4KW1LVBaJh_kDM0vKVVeSJMKrFCgW4vp5MiRs

Just a heads up for those folks needing to create EFI media.  It appears Rufus isn't able to do it even when FAT32 MBR is selected.  Neither ISO mode nor DD mode worked for me.  No luck with BootICE either.

Nova S finally clued me into YUMI which did it easy.  Keep in mind their is a new EFI version of YUMI and that's what you need.  Not the regular YUMI.

1 hour ago, JollyJack said:

Just a heads up for those folks needing to create EFI media.  It appears Rufus isn't able to do it even when FAT32 MBR is selected.  Neither ISO mode nor DD mode worked for me.  No luck with BootICE either.

Nova S finally clued me into YUMI which did it easy.  Keep in mind their is a new EFI version of YUMI and that's what you need.  Not the regular YUMI.

Old Rufus version 2.18.1213 Portable still worked for me (DD mode) ;)

2 hours ago, JollyJack said:

Please develop your opinion 😲

" With the Boot ISO based on Linux you can't recover a backup! "...............??? ( YES, you can !!)

Recovered my backups with this CD many times ( Win10 x64 ) , no pain/troubles at all...........!              :thumbsup:

OS=SSD , backups are on HDDs ( internal/external )

2 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

" With the Boot ISO based on Linux you can't recover a backup! "...............??? ( YES, you can !!)

Recovered my backups with this CD many times ( Win10 x64 ) , no pain/troubles at all...........!              :thumbsup:

OS=SSD , backups are on HDDs ( internal/external )

M2 SSD or nVME you can't ;) Belive me :)

• 1 month later...
svniceguy
On 3/28/2019 at 4:44 AM, Pete 12 said:

Had to use the nova-medicin in "safe-modus".............or else no cure !  :thumbsup:

Not sure safe mode is needed. I was able to get it to work by running the "medicine" as administrator. First time I tried running it as normal and the "medicine" seemed to get hung up and I had to reset my system.

Cheers.....

On 4/29/2019 at 9:09 AM, Abacaxi said:

Sense I did the upgrade of my Windows 10 Home Edition (x64) to v.1809, I am with a problem that never happened on the previous Windows version.  It does not matter which Acronis version I use, during the Backup or Recover of the entire system, this software always, at the middle of the process, stops during about 1 minute when I click on NEXT, and only then alone, by itself,  continues doing the Backup or the Recover. Now it takes much more time to do the job.

I already notice Windows v.1809 has a few bugs, but...

Is this happening to anyone else ?

Use a more trustworthy backup application.

If you can't trust it, then it's a waste of time using it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Acronis True Image 2019 Build 17750

Currently, the following has been described in hosts.
  127.0.0.1 activation.acronis.com web-api-tih.acronis.com

I am using wfs (windows Firewall Control),
 & Level = Recommend position.

The following tries to connect to the net.

Outgoing connection

Trueimage.exe (x86)
       ga_service.exe (x86)

Should be denied (connection prohibited) ?

• 1 year later...
donkey-girl

Archived