AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6.2

Pequi

Image: https://www.backup-utility.com/features/images/file-backup/s/step-1.jpg

AOMEI Professional Edition is a complete yet easy backup software for Windows PCs and Laptops, which contains all features of AOMEI Backupper and supports system/disk/files/partition backup & restore, file sync, and system clone as well as provides schedule backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot and GPT disk backup.

Disclaimer:
I found this somewhere on the net. Have not installed. Appears to be a genuine "World Backup Day" offer.

Download link:
https://www2.aomeisoftware.com/download/wbd2019/ABProfessional.zip

File contains the installer and serial number and this text:

//How to use:
Download the software through the given link, enter the license key and click register.Then you can enjoy the software.

Note:
This license key can only be registered through 25th March 2019 to 1st April 2019.
It will be invalid once expired, and can't be reused after uninstall the program.

This is Not-For-Resale license. It is forbidden to use it for any business use without AOMEI's permit. //

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Raur ... 

lifetime use? >  this is a Full Pro Version Offer (No TimeLimit)

Does it support future upgrades too?  > YES

my giveaway license of v4.06 runs on an older laptop until today under v4.62

!!! but when uninstalling and replacing it with a newer version you should answer the first question with yes !!!
(because here you are asked if you want to keep the license data)

afterwards simply install the new version ...and be happy...

which also has to be mentioned that you have to generate a separate License (offline key) for each PC/laptop. 

@XyB 

I too have a giveaway license but for v4.1 🙂 I asked those questions because I've found out that Malwaretips is giving away AOMEI Backupper Pro license with a validity of 1-year, for free upgrades only. 

Btw, obviously I want to keep the license data, and my answer is yes.

• Adenman locked this topic

Archived