ZIPPYSHARE Blocked in the UK since 8th march 2019 and unresolved

Disco Bob

I personally was getting and i am still on zippyshare with three VPNs and only affects UK ips, i did open a ticket on the same day 8th march with no reply ...... After a little search it seems UK data centres have been blacklisted from 8th march 2019 and was a " mistake " and unresolved

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_blocked_in_the_United_Kingdom

• Replies 5
  • Views 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i pay for a service that lets me generate zippyshare links  and  like 50 other hosters  plus safe torrent to direct links witch is the most important  were i live so far the service i use has been blocked by no were  that i know of and it's cheaper  than buying a good vpn  witch i also pay for a vpn  but i  don't have it  because of file-sharing  i have it to   stop my isp from snooping on me  and as a extra layer of security  to protect me against mitm attacks  because you never know when they a 0 day. i can go over to TPB  and download all  that stuff  TvTeam uploads from private trackers  or i can grab it from any direct download blog . Only download from trusted uploaders folks!

Is anonfiles going the same way ? If you use any VPN with  UK IP it returns

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

Strange as it is fine with other locations and IP addresses

Hard to say  , you can't always go by vpn ips  it's like ive got  on  NL vpn servers before and not all sites work ive had this happen to me before for many years  it could be the site blocking certain  vpn ips. . Google loves to block vpns  and nsane has ban some  vpn ips. As far as i know dbr.ee has been blocking vpns for along time witch is a site they use to upload music.

anonfiles files  is working  with my  vpn  with a uk ip   , zippyshare is not

Zippyshare mysteriously blocked in the UK

The Zippyshare file hosting service is currently blocked for users in the UK. Anyone visiting the site will be presented with a '403: Forbidden' message when they try to access the site.

Users on a number of ISP forums are asking whether this is due to some blocking action on the part of service providers, but it appears that for some reason the site is blocking itself from UK IP addresses.

The problem started a few days ago with posts about it first appearing on Sunday. Some suspected a copyright block but Zippyshare has always been one of the more cooperative file sharing services when it comes to removal requests. Also official blocks don’t usually generate a 403 error.

Zippyshare is a popular site with users as well as with linking sites. It's still possible to access the site from the UK using a VPN or the TOR browser. Interestingly users outside the UK using a UK VPN address are blocked too, so it seems clear that this is something to do with the site itself.

Zippyshare has yet to comment on the situation.

Source

Archived