DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper + DVDFab DVD Copy + DVD Ripper and DVDFab Player 5 also DVDFab UHD Copy + Blu-ray Copy Licence until march/april/may 2020

Disco Bob

DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper 05/2019

Translate from landing page

Dear PC Magazine reader, welcome to DVDFab. Here we would like to offer you a 1-year license for DVDFab Blu-ray Copy Blu-ray Ripper (Windows version) for free. All you have to do is enter your e-mail address in the upper field. Afterwards you will receive an e-mail with the instructions for the activation of the software. If you have not received feedback within one hour, please contact us

Email you will receive

Dear User,

Welcome to DVDFab! This email will give you your free 1 year DVDFab Blu-ray Copy Blu-ray Ripper license (Windows version). Please follow the instructions below to register the software.

1. Install the DVDFab program on the DVD of PC Magazin Heft or on http://de.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
2. Launch DVDFab 11 64-bit version, click "Enable" on the welcome screen.
3. Enter the following credentials and then click "Activate".

E-Mail: [email protected]
Password: pcmagazin201905

Now you can enjoy the DVDFab Blu-ray Copy Blu-ray Ripper. Have fun with DVDFab!

If you have further questions, please contact us at [email protected]

Note: This free license is only valid until May 31, 2020.

https://de.dvdfab.cn/pcmagazin-geschenk.htm

DVDFab Player 5 February 28, 2020.

Translate landing page
Dear Chip Reader, welcome to DVDFab. Here we would like to offer you a 1-year license for Player 5 (Windows version) for free. All you have to do is enter your e-mail address in the upper field. Afterwards you will receive an e-mail with the instructions for the activation of the software. If you have not received feedback within one hour, please contact us.

Email
Dear User, Welcome to DVDFab! This email will give you your free 1-year license for DVDFab Player 5 (Windows version). Please follow the instructions below to register the software. 1. Install the DVDFab program on the DVD from Chip Heft. 2. Launch DVDFab Player 5, click "Enable" on the welcome screen. 3. Enter the following credentials and then click "Activate". Email: [email protected] Password: chipde201812 Now you can enjoy DVDFab Player 5. Have fun with DVDFab! If you have further questions, please contact us at [email protected]

Note: This free license is only valid until February 28, 2020.

https://de.dvdfab.cn/chip-giveaway.htm

DVDFab UHD Copy + Blu-ray Copy March 31, 2020

Landing page translate

Dear PC Magazine reader, welcome to DVDFab. Here we would like to offer you a 1-year license for DVDFab UHD Copy Blu-ray Copy (Windows version) for free. All you have to do is enter your e-mail address in the upper field. Afterwards you will receive an e-mail with the instructions for the activation of the software. If you have not received feedback within one hour, please contact us.

Email

Dear User, Welcome to DVDFab! This email will give you your free 1-year license for DVDFab UHD Copy + Blu-ray Copy (Windows Version). Please follow the instructions below to register the software. 1. Install the DVDFab program on the DVD of PC Magazin Heft or on http://de.dvdfab.cn/download.htm. 2. Launch DVDFab 11 64-bit version, click "Enable" on the welcome screen. 3. Enter the following credentials and then click "Activate". E-Mail: [email protected] Password: pcmagazin201903 Now you can enjoy the DVDFab UHD Copy + Blu-ray Copy. Have fun with DVDFab! If you have further questions, please contact us at [email protected]

Note: This free license is only valid until March 31, 2020.

https://de.dvdfab.cn/pcmagazin-angebot.htm?af=j9127.i-4vRclXbF

DVDFab DVD Copy + DVD Ripper - valid until April 30, 2020

• Disco Bob changed the title to DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper + DVDFab DVD Copy + DVD Ripper and DVDFab Player 5 Licence until april/may 2020
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

Has anyone tried this? I would like to try it on 4K Ultra HD discs - rip and copy?

4 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Has anyone tried this?

I have not mate sorry , i just posted as im sure people will find some use ..... I just really use " DVD copy " and " DVD ripper "

18 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Has anyone tried this? I would like to try it on 4K Ultra HD discs - rip and copy?

No way, UHD Copy and UHD Ripper are different products with different activation keys, sorry man.

TheEmpathicEar
19 minutes ago, thecrowler said:

No way, UHD Copy and UHD Ripper are different products with different activation keys, sorry man.

Thanks. I really thought that having "Blu-Ray" copy/rip would translate to UHD as well. I have a valid license for AnyDVD and if it can rip a specific UHD, it will.

• Disco Bob changed the title to DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper + DVDFab DVD Copy + DVD Ripper and DVDFab Player 5 also DVDFab UHD Copy + Blu-ray Copy Licence until march/april/may 2020
TheEmpathicEar
19 minutes ago, win10 said:

@TheEmpathicEar DVDFab UHD Copy + Blu-ray Copy  just added above ;) 

Thanks for all your time and effort! This seems obvious, but I thought I would ask anyway. Is it possible to "claim" more than one giveaway? i.e. Be able to rip/copy both UHD and Blu-Ray [HD] disc?

1 minute ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Is it possible to "claim" more than one giveaway?

No im sure you can not as the email addresses are different  , shame as it is near the full package

TheEmpathicEar
18 minutes ago, win10 said:

No im sure you can not as the email addresses are different  , shame as it is near the full package

Thanks again. It's good to see that there are many options.

Archived