DELL Wireless 360 module with bluetooth 2.0 + EDR

Senzeh

Hello guyz, I thought to change from vista 32-bit to 64-bit. So I installed it successfully as I am using 4GB RAM. When I was using 32-bit, windows only detected 3GB of memory. After installed 64-bit windows detected 4GB RAM. So I was tried to install 64-bit drivers from the driver CD. There is a category called "vista 64-bit drivers". When I clicked on that, there were no any drivers. In the driver CD there are only XP and Vista 32-bit drivers. So I tried to find from the DELL site and the same was happened. There were no any driver for vista 64-bit. But I found that some drivers made for some other laptops are supported with my Laptop. So I could install them successfully. And also some 32-bit drivers also installed successfully. But still I couldn't find a driver for my bluetooth device :( :frusty: I found only one driver for vista 64-bit. It was successfully installed, but the driver is not recognized by windows. So can you pls help me to find a driver for my bluetooth device???Or else what can I do to make my bluetooth device enabled??? :( :( :(

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dell does not actually make Wireless devices, they just brand them. If you could open the hatch and check the brand of the wireless adapter itself, that could help you locate the drivers directly from the makers. You can try these bluetooth drivers and see if they work because I know Dell buys some of their Wifi and BT hardware from Broadcom.

Archived