How did u come up with ur forum name ?

Zeus_Hunt

Zeus_Hunt

I bet some of us would sure have an interesting tale to tell as to

How did u come up with ur forum name ..........

Heres mine ......

Once upon a time a few years ago when I was new to internet and email....

I was searching for a good email name.....

I actually sat with a dictionary for 5 hours in search of a strong prominent word....

All I could come up with is "zeus" (Greek God of the sky; ruler of Olympus).....

zeus5os.gif

I still needed a last name......

Frustrated..... I finally came up with "hunt" as in Nathan Hunt (Mission Impossible)

Still have the email at yahoo zeus_hunt

• Replies 18
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chicano666

Chicano666

Chicano because it means Mexican-American, I was born in the USA but my parents are from Mexico.

666 because I was looking to a Gothic site at the time and thought of putting it :angry:

LemonHead2089

LemonHead becuase its an early childhood name i was given and 2089 are numbers relevant to my birthday

Guest Gir489

I came up with my name when I was coming up with an AIM screen name.

At the time, I was obsessed with Invader Zim, so I chose the word Gir. The numbers 489 are completely random. I just pecked randomly at the number keys, and came up with 489.

If u were born in 1989 then I really have tears down my eyes :o :huh:

Mine was 1981 :angry:

So am I the oldest member of the forum ?

Guest Blank Space

Possibly...

Lemonhead, I didn't know you were born in 1989. I guess it's because I didn't ask, although I don't have in interest in many peoples birthdays.

Reminds me... 50 more days for my next birthday.

I got my forum name by many years of reading and random stuff. I was always told I had a blank expression, and hell I probably still do. The space thing was something I had to think of myself.

THe other alias on FSH, Broke As Hell, I kind of stole it from another guy, although modified to fit my description. :angry:

LemonHead2089
If u were born in 1989 then I really have tears down my eyes  :o  :huh:

maybe i was born in 1889... :angry: who knows...

and Blank Space is BAH? wow learn something new everyday... :o

error, cause I always screw up in life and 67 cause 67-2=67.. And I tend to always screw up twice at everything... :P

error, cause I always screw up in life and 67 cause 67-2=67.. And I tend to always screw up twice at everything...  :P

I wonder How 67-2=67 :P :wacko: :nono:

I thought it was 65

Even M$ calculator says so

Guest Blank Space
maybe i was born in 1889...  :P who knows...

and Blank Space is BAH? wow learn something new everyday...  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep. :nono:

well, i came up with the name "insane" WAY back in my n00bish AOL days. i dunno why i decided to use it, been so damn long now :nono:

any ways, i decided to drop the "i" at the beginning because every where i tried to sign up at "insane" was already taken. plus, it sounds the same when ya sound it out :P

Guest MPAA_agent

MPAA=Motion Pictures Association of America

i have always heard about and seen many undercover cops in Hollywood movies that are actually FBI Agents.........but they try to fool and win the trust of the bad guys & get all the secrets from them and nab them one day.....:P

i heard that MPAA had sued many innocent people in the US 4 downloading copyrighted material through P2P networks.....and now it is even more feared than FBI among the people who download such stuff and i guess most of you here are among those who download stuff........so dont mess with me.....:nono:.....if u wanna remain safe. :P

DoLFaN

Quite simply I am a huge Miami Dolphins fan. They call us Dol-Fans, thus my name :nono:

DoLFaN is on all of the forums I am on, so if you see a DoLFaN there its prob me :P

My AOL/AIM (old AIM) SN is Dolfan1986, 1986 being my birthday year.

My new AIM sn is xXSmiley8522Xx. This past summer I had the best week of my life on a cruise. I met a bunch of awsome people. We gave everyone nicknames the second day of the cruise, mine was Smiley becuase i was laughing at all the names. My name ended up sticking through out the whole cruise. I ended up becoming the most popular guy ont he cruise becuase I was the craziest (danced like a fool, drank a lot, tried to jump off of the boat, etc...) so wherver I would walk someone would shout out "Yo Smiley!" and I would have no idea who the hellt hey were.

The 8522 part of my name is a cabin number. It was the main cabin my group of friends that we all met always went to hang out and what not. We were the 8522 crew. Ah man awsome times.

Cool Beans

Guest Blank Space
tried to jump off of the boat, etc...)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How much did this cruise cost? Apparently it was cheap enough for you to consider jumping off the boat after you paid them. :P

I wonder How 67-2=67  :x :wacko:  :P

I thought it was 65

Even M$ calculator says so

Hmm, that is interesting isnt it? :nono:

I told u I always screw up at everything twice. :x

Actually I ment, 69-2=67.... And that better be right :P

How much did this cruise cost?  Apparently it was cheap enough for you to consider jumping off the boat after you paid them. :P

actually the cruise was amazing

I was just really really drunk

Cool Beans

I copied my friends name, Snake, after he chose a different name to be.

SacredCultivator

I wanted to be original... So I just went with the handy thesaurus and looked up 'big' words that describe me... So I chose:

Cultivator

Primary definition would be Farmer... But that isn't what i wanted it to mean... The rare meaning is 'Helper' and that is what I am... So that is how I came up with my Alias... My default for many places is LilAznCultivator... Simplified:

Little Asian Helper(Can't get any more precise then that).

Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy was just a nickname given to me while I was in Canada and 2025 just came to me so I decided to use it.

Archived