Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager 3.0.3

Karamjit

After Downloading , installing and Patching , my interface language is showing in Russian . What shall I do now ? Where to change the language?

• Replies 56
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, apgupta said:

After Downloading , installing and Patching , my interface language is showing in Russian . What shall I do now ? Where to change the language?

0.png

1.png

Thank you It is working now .

42 minutes ago, apgupta said:

Я думаю, это не плохая идея начать изучать русский язык. Так что подумай об этом.

Translation ( Перевод )

I think it's not a bad idea to start learning Russian. So think about it.

1 minute ago, Kalju said:

Я думаю, это не плохая идея начать изучать русский язык.

Translation (Перевод😞

I think it's not a bad idea to start learning Russian.

Oh I would love to . Our country has and had very good relations with Russia . Our Ist Prime minister Jawahar Lal Nehru regarded Russia as true friend. We used to collect stamps written NOYTA CCP or something like that sorry if i'm wrong . Hindi films were very popular there and many of our people go there to become Doctors and some marry and settle there . I saw the hindi movie MERA NAAAM JOKER  where Russians artists performed gymnastics in a circus..The hero was raj kapoor . In another movie Rajkapoor sings the song "Mera Juta hai Japani ..sar per lal topi Russi (means wearing a red Russian hat) ..phirbi dil hai Hindustani …(my heart is still Indian) . Russia did excellent in Olympic games.  I LOVE RUSSIA. your ist man in space was Yuri gagrin (sorry for spelling) in tennis Maria Sharapova is excellent and in chess Gary Kasparov is genius. I read translated maths book from Maron and Physics by I E Irodov.  We Indians used to think that why  Russians are so good in science ? They and born genius we thought in college days....Anyway , why I'm telling you this …. you may not follow. I would certainly come to Russia some day !!!

@apgupta Good luck to You!

Spoiler

I have visited Russia many times and yes, I spoke then russian better than english (none of them are not my native languages) but now have already difficulties to speak in russian, english words come instead of russian words. Haven't spoke already abot 30 years in russian.

Archived