cFosSpeed 10.27 Build 2336 Beta

Karamjit

cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

I have one simple question about cFosSpeed: I used to love this app, running it on Win XP & Win 7, but I'm interested if cFosSpeed does any good on Win 10? I remember that it did made my internet connection noticeably better while internet connection was "busy"...So, is cFos worthy to run it on Win 10, or it's useless now?

Thanks in advance & enjoy!cFo

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Novak Gregor said:

Hello!

I have one simple question about cFosSpeed: I used to love this app, running it on Win XP & Win 7, but I'm interested if cFosSpeed does any good on Win 10? I remember that it did made my internet connection noticeably better while internet connection was "busy"...So, is cFos worthy to run it on Win 10, or it's useless now?

Thanks in advance & enjoy!cFo

Not sure if any change in the OS should make any difference. Then again, I have not extensively tested it recently to confirm or deny it.

On 2/26/2019 at 3:03 PM, sakullsuper said:

Train reset it work, thanks you for share

what is train reset?!

Archived