Apple Buying Ads Against Windows 7 Searches

Toshiro

In a move that will surprise few, Apple is purchasing advertisements against searches on Google such as “download windows 7,” and “windows 7 download.”

Those are actually different searches, by the way. They generate about 5 million different listings than each other.

Apple must be paying exorbitant prices for the space, and probably making few sales against someone already looking to move up the Windows food chain. That aside, it is fun to see Apple talk smack with its 30 billion dollar bank account and ad-bomb Redmond.

mac-windows-7.PNG

Source : TheNextWeb

• Replies 7
  • Views 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahahahahah =)) I like their spirit

anyways competition is good, but we all know most people will always go for the M$ crackpipe

Coke, Pepsi.. then someone bought Dr Pepper... Chevy, Ford then they got run off and left by Dodge... Mac, Windows and then Linux .. but a hard push by Linux against Windows.. ( How many of you have heard this ' WHYYYY do you uuuuse Windows ???? uuuhhh... ' and get no help.. LOL ) I say give me the good out of all of them.. Like Bubble Gum.. and spit it out..

EDITED right here because of a weird .. LOL.. mishap.. Sorry..LMAO...

I guess what all that is supposed to say.. is maybe they should be able to do what no other company is able to do.. offer advanced tech at yesterdays price.. and actually breakthrough to new code.. something not now.. leaving the rest lurking in the shadows.. To actually gain marketing ground.. But with all of that they still have to advertise and catch the eye of the people who like to be lead..it eventual when its done.. They all attempt to offer a good product and play the field..

its number 2 in the paid for ads now.

www.apple.com/getamac Move to a computer that is rated #1 in customer satisfaction, a Mac.

• Administrator

Great that I have Adblock Plus(I mean Mac Block Plus). :lol:

Archived