Site Ideas

Hitman6267

Hi, i have a webspace, it was using it for a forum for "fixes" now im bored of things like that :P So i took it down and now i don't have an idea what to use my site for... I was wondering if any one had an interesting idea so i can put my site to good use. A forum is still a good idea but one with different subject then the above stated one.

P.S: For the Admins/Mods a link to my site will never be posted so this thread doesn't become an advertisement...

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

What sort of stuff are you interested in? What sort of storage (and bandwidth) do you have? How many hits do you get? I assume you have the standard stuff on your hosting package (mysql, php, etc)

You can add a link to your website in your signiture if you like.

One of my problems is that im not into specific things. I like everything, i like support forums for software but it wouldnt work as i am not and expert computer user. ( I know how to fix my own probs but i wouldnt know what to say if some one asks me for exemple if the registry key is correct... ) I'm currently looking for some kind of project or big subject, good use for the site but so far no ideas... lol

You mean animation ? I dont know to make pics... been wanting to learn how to make with photoshop but never found a good e-book or a way to learn... So can't do it. Thank you all for your input :P

Not just Animation:

Anime (アニメ) is a style of cartoon animation originating in Japan, with distinctive character and background stylings that visually set it apart from other forms of animation. While some anime is entirely hand-drawn, computer assistance in generating the animation is quite common. Storylines are typically fictional; examples of anime representing most major genres of fiction exist. Anime is broadcast on television, distributed on media such as DVDs, or included in console and computer games. Anime is influenced by Japanese comics known as manga. Some anime storylines have been adapted into live action television programs.
More here.

It's still pictues and animations so i wont be able to make any... If you mean i can a kind of a gallery , dont really like the idea but thank you for your continious replies :P

Archived