Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Beta 1

jalaffa

Yes Ive beta tested 3.5 and im beta testing this one as well you can use MR Tech Toolkit Extension or ether Nightly Tester Tools to install incompatible extensions .

IDM Extension is working Fine on this end .

Using the USA English build its OK :lol:

• Replies 30
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

Right, not that it matters much, as I'm in no rush. But tried upgrading to 3.6 B1 and IDM extension still doesn't work properly for me... Don't really thinks it's due to 'incompatibility', as I mentioned before, it works on all sites except for gmail.

Which blows as lol, my account is there and I check it very often.

Will try again when next Beta is out or even Final. As I'm happy with 3.5.4.

I tried this version but found myself reverting back to 3.5.4 :ph34r:

One of my favorite plug-ins doesn't function correctly.

Enabling HTML5 gives me some problems in this site.

Well I just installed the portable from PortableApps.com.. ( like usually do ) .. on my Flash Drive.. going to see what happens when I do my thing see if I get better speed.. on opening and see what kind of errors I get with my extensions.. Could be useful before upgrading to the final.. Not to mention I can beg the extension authors for an upgrade..LOL

Using it now as a matter of fact...

Well I am like very surprised.. I used Mr Tech ( which I do already ), FEBE and OPIE to install everything.. including my settings from my 3.5.4 install.. with everything as it should be.. I get faster startup times and more performance out of the browser.. Script animations seem to work more smoothly.. and all around seems not to really have any issues..Seems 'snappier'. I did have to make about half of 25 extensions compatible with Mr Tech after disabling the Max Version checking.. but I still have no glitches or problems with my current extensions..

I give it a :thumbsup: for definite..

• Administrator

Hmm. Your review makes me interested. :think:

Archived