Total Uninstall 6.27.0

Karamjit

• Replies 138
  • Views 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, xanax said:

Tu 6.27 tested as clean, without patches, unregistered state, 18 days left at the moment

TU.6.27 The trial version is working correctly!
Also works correctly with the "rmk-free" patch_x64!
It's bad that there is no patch for x86 !!! ???

==================================

P.S.

I can’t install the trial version of x86.
Please tell me how to install a trial version on win7x32. I tried to clean out all the tails, but still I’m requesting the registration key. THX!

i use Registry Trash Key Finder tool to delete TU WinLicense registry entries

then delete ~481407249.tmp in user Temp folder and mntemp file in ProgramData folder

and for example on Win 10 x64 in %windir%\System folder file with name linjqbyk.kfl

On 2/6/2019 at 3:02 PM, remek002 said:

Total Uninstall Pro 6.27.0.565 x64 crk v2

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/9532179/tu_6.27.0.565_c_v2_x64.rar.html

I installed using this link and I don't think the program is working correctly. I have Freemake Video Downloader installed and want to uninstall. After using Total UnInstall it still remains there. If I run it again it says it already removed it and if I want to run it again,which I do. It still remains in program list even after I reload the program. I then use Uninstall Tool and it removes stuff and then leftovers like I thought Total Uninstall would do?????

Ok I've spent a few hours chasing all these fixes for 6.27 with no luck. I can go back to the 6.24 that everyone says works fully. All the links I have found are all dead or point to the 6.27 now. Can someone give me the link for 6.24 and a working fix. Thanks.

6.24 doesn't work either..It says it uninstalls Freemake Video Downloader but I can still launch it and it still remains an entry in the available programs to remove?????? I give up.

13 hours ago, uffbros said:

6.24 doesn't work either..It says it uninstalls Freemake Video Downloader but I can still launch it and it still remains an entry in the available programs to remove?????? I give up.

That's not the program's fault. You have to configure TU to show or remove the uninstalled programs from the list. By the way, have you not noticed that the uninstalled programs have the grayed text? 

1 hour ago, rushdie said:

That's not the program's fault. You have to configure TU to show or remove the uninstalled programs from the list. By the way, have you not noticed that the uninstalled programs have the grayed text? 

What do you mean? How do you do that? I analyze..then I click on the uninstall? What else would you configure??????

You need to configure from the options to have the uninstalled programs removed immediately after the uninstall or on refresh after the uninstall.

I'm looking thru options in 6.24 portable and don't see what your talking about. Can you give me exact clicks and what to do? Thanks

On 8/23/2019 at 11:39 PM, uffbros said:

I'm looking thru options in 6.24 portable and don't see what your talking about. Can you give me exact clicks and what to do? Thanks

Go to Tools Menu > Options. Look at the Installed Programs and Monitored Programs on the left pane of the resulting window. You will see the Uninstall Profiles under which there are three profiles for each. Clicking each profile will enable the respective options at the right pane. Under the Advanced tab, there is the option that you are looking for. There are other options as well, which can be configured to suit your needs. Look at the screenshot below:

TU.thumb.png.03833dd0904d264fcaf2d0570b316d97.png

The arrows on the left pane denote the different uninstall profiles. On the right pane are shown the different configurations for the respective uninstall profile when each is activated. Btw, have you noticed the pointed part on the right pane? That is what you are looking for all of this time.

Hi comrades!  Version 6.27 (Johgan patch) freezes periodically at the beginning of the analysis, only restarting helps. Is there a solution, or is it a problem in the patch? Win7x32. Thanks.

1 hour ago, WiperX said:

Hi comrades!  Version 6.27 (Johgan patch) freezes periodically at the beginning of the analysis, only restarting helps. Is there a solution, or is it a problem in the patch? Win7x32. Thanks.

That is because you are running two programs in bundle mode. One for uninstall and other for lying the protection.

Let me know please how is work with Total Uninstall 6.24 ?

Site: www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/8627924/Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.24.0.exe.html

Archived