Link not working

Guest Guest_MP3it_*

Guest Guest_MP3it_*

Trying to download patch for Winamp but keep getting booted back to main nsane page

Also what does this mean

We have detected you are blocking referal requests, some downloads may not work as a result!

Please check your browser, firewall, and/or proxy settings to make sure referals are properly sent.

Do you need cookies for this site or do I need to adjust some setting?

Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest_MP3it_*
Link works fine here. Clear your cache and Temp files and try again.

Ok did that, still get booted back to main nsane page. Also tried ie, nogo. If it works for you must be my pc

Any feedback for error I get when open nsane page:

We have detected you are blocking referal requests, some downloads may not work as a result!

Please check your browser, firewall, and/or proxy settings to make sure referals are properly sent.

Thanks again :sneaky:

Link works fine here. Clear your cache and Temp files and try again.

Ok did that, still get booted back to main nsane page. Also tried ie, nogo. If it works for you must be my pc

Any feedback for error I get when open nsane page:

Thanks again :sneaky:

whats your firewall you using? try using windows xp one for the files. my kids pc has that trouble with the fresh clean protectin software i updated on his. but mines find. different firewall is the only difference.

Guest Guest

Just an update if using ZA suite both cookies and ad blocker must be diabled.

Creating a rule to allow cookies for site does not seem to work, both must be disabled

Hope site admin will see this and fix

Thanks again

it's not cookies or ad blocking, it's the referal header block of ZA's web-filtering. disable that and it should work just fine (would get leeched if i disabled it) :sneaky:

my kids firewall is za suite too:P though lite has said its antivirus basically sucks so i might put nod32 back on it and disable za av part.

@nsane if one disables it what could happen from other websites? what is it actually trying to protect me from? (za i mean)

it just prevents webmasters from knowing which site you game from, check the referal column of the frontpage's hourly stats page :sneaky:

like my download system, if the referal field is left blank or is not from my URL they get fowarded to the frontpage instead of downloading (ie. if another site was trying to hotlink my files or images...instead of paying for their own space) :think:

Archived