Windows 7- £30.00* Too great to pass up.

Atasas

Only for students.

For a limited time, eligible higher education students can bag this amazing deal on Windows® 7 Home Premium Upgrade for only £30.00*. That’s less than most of your textbooks!

Hurry -- Offer ends Sunday, January 3rd 2010 @ 12am Midnight UK time.

4053892026_0184502770_o.jpg

http://windows7.digitalriver.com/store/mswpuk/en_GB/DisplayHomePage?resid=PjqzWQoHAjEAADyi3nMAAAAC&rests=1256760013169

For those "eligible and willing..."

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Good that you posted it but why on The Tavern. :unsure:

well here (on nSane) I believe no one is really going to pay M$! or are they?

However- clearly reasonable offer to UK students from $ hungry <_<

Hope it is satisfactory to stay in Tavern or if I'm wrong- Mods feel free to do as you feel right!

Dang! since I looked at the title/offer/poster- I appeared like M$ endorsed spammer! :frusty:

Read carefully:

Tell a Friend  Share this Product

I am dreaming: Hey John my friend let me tell you M$ asked me to share with you. Do you have some empty floppies, I will make a copy for you. :P

Read carefully:

Tell a Friend  Share this Product

I am dreaming: Hey John my friend let me tell you M$ asked me to share with you. Do you have some empty floppies, I will make a copy for you. :P

Damn @ all oil trading, dying in richness students!

I have one major reason, why I will not buy nor get one Windows7 even for free :

I do not accept that principle, when I upgrade or modify my hardware (more HDD, more RAM ..) my OS will react like a Policeman : Stop working

asking to be activated, spying on me, calling home  .. :angry:  

It is Cristal clear : I am the master of my PC, and the OS is my slave (a tool in my Garage will not bother me because I change my car).

I have one major reason, why I will not buy nor get one Windows7 even for free :

I do not accept that principle, when I upgrade or modify my hardware (more HDD, more RAM ..) my OS will react like a Policeman : Stop working

asking to be activated, spying on me, calling home  .. :angry:  

It is Cristal clear : I am the master of my PC, and the OS is my slave (a tool in my Garage will not bother me because I change my car).

yep! +1

Archived