I have a suggestion :)

pyrat

What about a link for donation towards server costs etc?? (as I cant find one)

I'm sure this isn't a cheap place to run & most ppl wont mind giving a little something towards it.

Decent places like this deserve support, they are few & far between nowadays!

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we need donations at this time.

I suppose if we ever need donations, we will ask you, in the mean time all we require is you guys to stick around here :) That's enough donation for us ;)

Look at it like this: if we weren't here, nor would you, but if you weren't here, nor would we :dance2:

However it does not mean your donation won't be appreciated, if you feel strongly about wanting to donate I suggest you contact Lite. He will advise you further on the matter.

Still think donations would be a good idea & I dont think it does any harm at all for supporters of a forum to help with the running of it.

& yes mate I have already contacted someone about giving a donation myself ;)

• Administrator

Well I'm not against donation, I consider that it's enough for the site if you click one of the ads on the main page just once a day, correct me if I'm wrong.

And if you want to donate, I'm sure no one will say no, as you can see there are many members here who have donated and are called donators, in addition to their respective names. ;)

We are all donators anyway. I donate some programmes, some music, and some of my valuable time. And as time is money...well I am in the group of permanent donators ;)

Archived