five year old bodybuilder

myidisbb

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holllllyshi--

Not so smart what his dad did.. Taking him to the gym @ this age..

His muscles wont let his bones grow like they're supposed to, so he'll become short (in length) if he goes on like this. Especially now he's this age..

• Administrator

:blink:

I am just thinkin that were the weights that he was doin where made of plastic. :think:

:blink:

I am just thinkin that were the weights that he was doin where made of plastic. :think:

Na.. that would be 2/3 kilos.. quite heavy for a 5 year old.

I'm doing 14 kilos per hand now.. and that's a 11(almost 12) year difference.. :mellow:

• Administrator

Haha. Mine is zero. :hehe:

I don't go to gym. :P

This is nothing.. remember that kid that was taken from his dad because he was constantly pushed to work out..he looked like a little Arnold..LOL..

Odd that people freak out over being healthy and in shape.. and loving it..you are damned for being fat and lazy and and hated and scorned for doing the opposite..

Damned if you do and damned if you don't..

hey guys.let the kid do his thing.will you say the same if he was swimming ?.girls do swim.but they don't go to the gym.

GO KID.

That's not it.. It's just not a wise choice.. Cuz he;s a growing kid, with all these muscles his body wont grow like it's supposed to.

That's why the gyms here in Holland wont let (mostly) kids under 16 sign up to their gym.

oh yeh...that actually holds true in that case :lol:

Archived