WTF? Need urgent help

sanjoa

Hi, guys! I have a big problem: today I was going to do a search at google, and a message like this appeared: "your PC has been doing automatized searchs. please confirm that you are human" and code to write in a box. May I have some malware, spyware, or virus? I have found nothing strange running at the background

• Replies 4
  • Views 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has happened to me once as well, odd, but there weren't any infections I believe...

Hi, guys! I have a big problem: today I was going to do a search at google, and a message like this appeared: "your PC has been doing automatized searchs. please confirm that you are human" and code to write in a box. May I have some malware, spyware, or virus? I have found nothing strange running at the background

google asks me to verify,whenever i ask it to multiply numbers, 9878*9=verify :lol:

LOL either google hates you or your PC is now a zombie hehe

Well, an online scan of your PC won't hurt, try Kaspersky or Eset.

• Administrator

Well I don't know about this "your PC has been doing automatized search". But that "please confirm that you are human" and code to write in a box" happens every time I use a proxy. See whether you are not usin a proxy and see is it disabled.

If you are not usin proxy. Do a malware scan by MBAM. It seems some program(malware) is tryin to access google.

Archived