Windows 7 Burger Hacked!

Toshiro

Many of you have seen the Burger King Windows 7 Burger by now. While an interesting idea it has a few substantial problems:

• It is region locked and only available in Japan

• It has an Enterprise price point of $17 (¥1,450)

• Has limited functionality (no cheese)

With my step-by-step guide I will show you how to:

• Get it fully functional at the Student Edition price of $4.24 (¥391)

• Run it on your native system, no hardware upgrades needed

• Unlock the region restrictions and purchase it in the US

Upgrades:

• Cheese – You will get 7 slices of American cheese free of charge (an enhancement from the Japanese edition)

• Sauce (BBQ, Sweet & Sour, Ranch or Honey Mustard) – This is an added bonus as Burger King allows one sauce per sandwich allowing you up to 4 sauces with you Windows 7 Cheeseburger

• Pickles, Tomatoes, Lettuce & Onions – Possible extra charge depending on vendor

Step 1: Purchase 4 of Burger King’s Double Cheeseburgers at the new price of $1.00 each.

2iuq8pd.jpg

2rwkis6.jpg

Step 2: Open all 4 burgers. Designate a foundation burger and remove the top bun. Designate 2 “middle burgers” and remove both buns.

rw3ui1.jpg

Step 3: Now this is the most difficult part of the whole hack. From the remaining burger you must discard not only the bottom bun but also the extra patty. Although this may seem unnecessary, omitting this crucial step will not produce a validated version of a Windows 7 Burger and may not be compatible with your system (this could result in possible system crashes as the amount of calories, sodium and fat could overheat your machine)

2u77uk3.jpg

Step 4: Assemble all 4 parts beginning with the foundation, placing the four middle patties next and completing the install by placing the final patty and top bun on

2mc67oy.jpg

Step 5: You should now have a fully functional Burger King Windows 7 Cheeseburger. Reboot system and consume.

1ifsb5.jpg

Source

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this talk about the Windows 7 burger, makes me wonder how the Windows 98 burger looked like...

skyscraper_burger.jpg

• Administrator

Cmon I cannot digest Windows 98. :hehe:

All this talk about the Windows 7 burger, makes me wonder how the Windows 98 burger looked like...

Holyshi--- :lmao:

Archived