New Unofficial Windows 7 RTM Update Pack

Toshiro

zukooctpart2.png

Here is another update pack for Windows 7 RTM from SoLoR.

afaik this is last updates pack that will be leaked afaik, rest is "go with a flow" (aka WU). Few seen already, most of then not, sadly there is no WGA 2.0 in here was hoping... Install it or not, if you have "clean" install (without leaked updates), then rather dont, im sure sooner or later more or less all updates will show up on MS as well, however, timeframe is everyones guess.

Download

Link: www.mediafire.com
Sharecode: /?xyjgon10eyz

Size 113MB

This pack included both 32bit and 64bit.29 updates for 32bit and 32 updates for 64bit.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good. Do you know how to incorporate it with an installation disc? I was checking the windows update catalog today to try to slipstream some updates into a dvd but the file structure of the catalogue is not something I like. I wish it were better classified into sub categories. Anyway whoever tries this out please let us know if it can be slipstreamed into a win7 dvd.

thanks.

I would say something like VLite.. but I guess there isn't an app like that for W7 yet..

I haven't see any update in WU yet. Strange, I hope not because of the fix lol

That's because this is the unofficial release.. It's been leaked by SoloR (or others :P )

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived