Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 5

Karamjit

• Replies 68
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have anyone the version  from "november_ra1n_" because twitter have disable the "november_ra1n_" account

Thanks

7 hours ago, Ecarion said:
  • Could you confirm it will work with the W10 (RS4) ? Very soon I plan to replace my OS (at this moment, I still have the LTSB 2016).
  • Unless I should download the latest release ? I don't know (or forgot ?) if the author has publihed a new patch "D10N4".
  • It might be a good idea to upload (this one again) ? Because the last one was publish in march or may, right ? Just in the case the links are dead or lost.

The following Activator by @xanax will not work on W10 (RS4) and will not work also on W10 (RS5):

Site: www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/8269192/IDMActivator630x.rar.html

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The following Patch by D10N4 currently work on many old and present versions. It have strong powerful generic efficiency to find required patterns for the fix:

Site: www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/9198648/idm6319fix.rar.html

8 hours ago, villasg said:

Have anyone the version  from "november_ra1n_" because twitter have disable the "november_ra1n_" account

Thanks

I second that.

Though I think it is time to move on and find another sources. I guess I'll try @Ali.Dbg patch since it has been praised by many users here. 

9 hours ago, villasg said:

Thanks

That's so sad, did he make another account? please let me know I will follow him.

On 12/28/2018 at 3:49 AM, trufpal said:

Just click the respective download link. It's pretty straight forward. What's so hard about it?

If you have problem then explain with more details, otherwise nobody's gonna be able to help you.

The links are not working. I just tried it just now.

proxy.nsanedown.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Please update links if possible. Thanks.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:16 AM, vitorio said:

The links are not working. I just tried it just now.

proxy.nsanedown.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Please update links if possible. Thanks.

This have been a problem since nsane went down for a couple of weeks last in 2018 and it have not been fixed yet and probly wont be done i the near future (just my guess).

On 1/3/2019 at 3:53 PM, Ecarion said:

Just one advce :

It will be better @bdyekita to provide always at least one mirror. Because in the past, a lot of people has met a trouble with this filehoster.

Today ? I confirm nothing has changed because I had try several weeks ago. So the trouble didn't vanish and no I wasn't able to launch the download despite several attempts...

Otherwise from my point of view, you should provide one explanation (or one little tutorial). Unless you can find an older post ? In this case, a link will be good enough. Good luck because I had try a few times and to resume, it was a failure (none results despite my research).

• Could you confirm it will work with the W10 (RS4) ? Very soon I plan to replace my OS (at this moment, I still have the LTSB 2016).
  • Unless I should download the latest release ? I don't know (or forgot ?) if the author has publihed a new patch "D10N4".
  • It might be a good idea to upload (this one again) ? Because the last one was publish in march or may, right ? Just in the case the links are dead or lost.

sorry i am too busy by Exams....

my win10 rs5 and works well...

ok other mirrors:

Ali.Dbg  16.3 Medicine for IDM

Site : https://www.mirrored.to

ShareCode : /files/NITSTEGI/IDM_6.3x_Crack_v16.3.rar_links

22 hours ago, donkey-girl said:

This have been a problem since nsane went down for a couple of weeks last in 2018 and it have not been fixed yet and probly wont be done (just my guess)

@Matt, looks to me that you have a new assignment/project.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, vitorio said:

@Matt, looks to me that you have a new assignment/project.

I'm working on it as much as I can do long time ago, and we the staff have been working on different solution. It's been said many times before.

I installed IDM Manager and works really well reducing the download time of files.

But need to uninstalled it since each time  I tried to open a Web page with download files it appears to help download the file when I really do not need it.

Is it possible to install IDM Manager and called it when I need it?  Maybe installed it without the browsers add ins.

Please let me know. Thanks for the help.

Options General 

Uncheck Run Module for monitoring in IE

Uncheck Advanced Browser Integration

Uncheck ALL boxes on Capture Downloads

16 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

Options General 

Uncheck Run Module for monitoring in IE

Uncheck Advanced Browser Integration

Uncheck ALL boxes on Capture Downloads

Reinstalled it. Just checked it with Google. It works flawlessly. Thanks for the advice.

Archived