Jump to content

Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 5


Karamjit

Recommended Posts

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 68
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IDM.gif

 

Internet Download Manager 6.32.5.3 (6.32 Build 5)

 

Supported Languages:
de,en,es,fr,it,nl,ru

 

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9354087/IDM.exe.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hi guys, not sure where to post this so I apologize in advance.

A while back I created the firewall rules to block  IDM successfully. They're definitely still working but I want to remove them and can't find them listed anywhere in the advanced settings in Windows 7 Home Premium firewall. Any ideas how to remove them? Thanks again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, ugatme said:

Hi guys, not sure where to post this so I apologize in advance.

A while back I created the firewall rules to block  IDM successfully. They're definitely still working but I want to remove them and can't find them listed anywhere in the advanced settings in Windows 7 Home Premium firewall. Any ideas how to remove them? Thanks again.

 

they should be in the host file under the below path

 

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

 

open the host file and remove them

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, ugatme said:

Hi guys, not sure where to post this so I apologize in advance.

A while back I created the firewall rules to block  IDM successfully. They're definitely still working but I want to remove them and can't find them listed anywhere in the advanced settings in Windows 7 Home Premium firewall. Any ideas how to remove them? Thanks again.

Open Run Box Type "wf.msc" without quotes.

Now Check In Inbound & Outbound Rules, Any Rules Related To IDM. Delete It.

 

Also Check host File Situated at "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc"

If You Find Any Line Related To Idm. Remove It & Save.

 

Best Regards 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, -DeLtA said:

Open Run Box Type "wf.msc" without quotes.

Now Check In Inbound & Outbound Rules, Any Rules Related To IDM. Delete It.

 

Also Check host File Situated at "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc"

If You Find Any Line Related To Idm. Remove It & Save.

 

Best Regards 

Hi DeLtA, that's the strange thing. I configured the firewall with the custom list of all the ip addresses and it is working. I get this from Eset antivirus, "The web page is on the list of blocked websites specified by the user." But nothing related to IDM shows up in outbound or inbound!🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, ugatme said:

Hi DeLtA, that's the strange thing. I configured the firewall with the custom list of all the ip addresses and it is working. I get this from Eset antivirus, "The web page is on the list of blocked websites specified by the user." But nothing related to IDM shows up in outbound or inbound!🤔

And the host file is clean

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2029371687_idmPreactivatedbyDeLtA.png.4288b133caa635a45e07d5e697bea0df.png

 

 

IDM 6.32 Build 5 Pre-Activated By DeLtA

 

 

Features:

# Custom GUI For IDM Registration.0Dp6nD.gif?w=500&ssl=1
# Windows 10 Theme added on request.
# Updates Completely Closed, Update Buttons Will Not Work.
# On First Screen. On Screen, Suggestions are turned off.
# Program Will Set First Name As Username by Default.0Dp6nD.gif?w=500&ssl=1

 

NGa4ii9.png

 IDM Install Instructions:
1. [Switch Off Your Anti-Virus(Including Windows Defender) While Installation].
2. Open Given Setup, Enter Registration Details & Click OK.
3. Now Wait For “Installation Complete” Msg.
4. Enjoy :)

 

 

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/5AK9MCMZ/Internet_Download_Manager_6.32_Build_5_Pre-Activated.7z_links

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


8pA2uco.png

IDM Patch Bundle By QUADXTECH

 

Composition Of IDM PATCH BUNDLE

1. IDM PATCH By Ali.Dbg (Verified ✓)

2. IDM PATCH By AoRE (Verified ✓)

3. IDM PATCH By D10N4 (Verified ✓)

4. IDM PATCH By Ghost0507 (Verified ✓)

5. IDM PATCH By M!X0R.AT4RE (Verified ✓)

6. IDM PATCH By REiS (Verified ✓)

7. IDM PATCH By ChVL (Verified ✓)

 

DOWNLOAD (IDM Patch Bundle 23.12.2018 ):

 

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/0HFNEPTQ/[QUADXTECH.NET]_IDM_Patch_Bundle_23.12.2018_.7z_links

 

Password For 7z File : quadxtech.net

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, trufpal said:

Just click the respective download link. It's pretty straight forward. What's so hard about it?

If you have problem then explain with more details, otherwise nobody's gonna be able to help you.

Let Me Explain, On This Page (https://www.nsanedown.com/?request=5936931) Links For Patch & Fix Are Not Working.

MZ5FBMB.png

Already Added *proxy.nsanedown.com* to the list of sites not to start downloading from automatically on IDM

dl3jK65.png

Checked From These Locations : US, India , Russia

Link to comment
Share on other sites


9 minutes ago, -DeLtA said:

Already Added *proxy.nsanedown.com* to the list of sites not to start downloading from automatically on IDM

Maybe you can try adding "proxy.nsanedown.com" to textbox "Don't start downloading automatically from the following sites:".
Remove the entry from "Don't start downloading automatically from the following addresses:" (aka "Edit List...").
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, CyberUser said:

Maybe you can try adding "proxy.nsanedown.com" to textbox "Don't start downloading automatically from the following sites:".
Remove the entry from "Don't start downloading automatically from the following addresses:" (aka "Edit List...").
 

Tried, Same Error "This page isn’t working", Even Removed IDM Extension & Killed IDM . Still No Download

Link to comment
Share on other sites


17 minutes ago, -DeLtA said:

Let Me Explain, On This Page (https://www.nsanedown.com/?request=5936931) Links For Patch & Fix Are Not Working.

MZ5FBMB.png

Already Added *proxy.nsanedown.com* to the list of sites not to start downloading from automatically on IDM

dl3jK65.png

Checked From These Locations : US, India , Russia

Well, to be fair the question was how to download.

But looks like the server is down. I tried other software fix/medicine but got the same result.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

because there is no site: proxy.nsanedown.com

🙄  So Everyone Is Pretending That Files (Patch Or Cracks) Are Getting Downloaded. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


It is because the website owners never put (proxy.nsanedown.com) back after the site went down for a very long time. You can get meds from sites OTHER than  proxy.nsanedown.com ,

compende?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


17 minutes ago, trufpal said:

Well, to be fair the question was how to download.

But looks like the server is down. I tried other software fix/medicine but got the same result.

How About Doing those "pretty straight forward" Steps yourself First. Before asking to Explain with more details

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Internet Download Manager 6.32.5 (Repack) elchupacabra

Spoiler

MOD_Glyfz_2016.jpg

 

MOD Glyfz 2016

Spoiler

MOD_Windows_10.jpg

 

MOD Windows 10

 

Features of Internet Download Manager repack:
1. Does not require registration (patch mixed + keygen ADMIN @ CRACK)
2. Multilingual interface
3. Optional installation of 35 additional toolbars
4. Optional IDM Backup Manager Installation
5. Selection when installing certain program options:
- Run IDM when the computer boots
- Launch IE browser control module
- Show categories
6. Small editing of the program menu
7. Ability to install Glyfz 2016 or Windows 10 modifications (in addition to the additional toolbar, category icons, dialog icons and the main program icon are changed)
8. Picks up settings from external file settings.reg
9. In addition to the installation, there is an Update mode, in which only the new version files are unpacked

 

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9355838/internet_download_manager_6.32.5.zip.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 12/28/2018 at 2:49 PM, -DeLtA said:

How About Doing those "pretty straight forward" Steps yourself First. Before asking to Explain with more details

Oh, getting petty now? I like it. I already acknowledged my mistake. But here we go anyway...

 

Which part of my previous statement that you don't understand? The question was "how to download patch or fix?" and I replied accordingly to the question. If someone ask you how to bake a cake, do you answer them about the flour or egg prices?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 5 + Retail [Multilingual]+ [Fix Clean-M3d1c1n$$] 18 Mb.

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/5ZNBUJWT/6_3_2__B5.7z_links


Thanks for Mark15,Ghost0507,iih1,sledge101,@Ali.Dbg,xanax,PileNGrill,The Hidden 2000,IamBidyuT,november_ra1n,addhaloka,Ghost676

 

==]> Pw <[==- : pass

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...