qBittorrent 4.1.5

Karamjit

qBittorrent is a multi-platform Bittorrent client developed in C++/Qt. The qBittorrent project aims to provide a open-source software alternative to µtorrent. Its main features are its integrated search engine, its support for RSS feeds, magnet links, Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD), private torrents, encrypted connections, a secure WebUI, advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers, including torrents queueing and prioritizing, sequential downloading, bandwidth scheduler, torrent creation tool, IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible), IPv6 and UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding. qBittorrent is a stable and a low footprint Bittorrent client which provides all the features you may need.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/26/2018 at 12:22 PM, csicsu46 said:

Anyone Portable? pls... THX !

keep a watch here https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/qbittorrent_portable

it will get update soon..

On 12/27/2018 at 4:41 PM, truemate said:

keep a watch here https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/qbittorrent_portable

it will get update soon..

Nothing happening :)😮 is it so big work, to do this little app to portable ? hehe.. i will leran it, i will do it.. :):) (no way) its sad, that the official installer cant be install to portable mode.

On 1/2/2019 at 5:06 PM, csicsu46 said:

Nothing happening :)😮 is it so big work, to do this little app to portable ? hehe.. i will leran it, i will do it.. :):) (no way) its sad, that the official installer cant be install to portable mode.

dont know.. contact them as they still in new year holiday mode lol

btw,i dont use this soft.. utorrent better for me

11 minutes ago, truemate said:

btw,i dont use this soft.. utorrent better for me

Why utorrent is better? :o :think:

5 hours ago, BTJB said:

because it fulfill all my torrents need (dont need extra stuff) so better for me ;)

• 4 weeks later...

A simple question...

I'm trying qBittorrent (I've always used uTorrent) but I can not find the option, in configuration, to disable the automatic start of the download once the torrent file is loaded .... is it impossible or am I not able to find it?

THX

On 1/4/2019 at 12:05 PM, BTJB said:

There are some reasons that make uTorrent better. Batch changing the trackers for example which still is a huge unaddressed pain with qbittorrent. Also, in my case qbittorrent does not quit and terminate so easily which can lead to performance issues and Windows from shutting down. I am still using qbittorrent, but I often think about going back to uTorrent because of qbittorrent's flaws. It's just for the sake for being ad-free and not a property of Bittorrent Inc. that I am sticking with qbittorrent.

Archived