Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 3.6.1 [Lifetime Licenses]

DR_ADHAM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Views 123.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if anyone saw where I scratched out my original request for a code since I installed the corporate edition of the app instead regarding the PC in question. However, I have another computer which had the Malwarebytes Premium 3.6.1 installed on it which reverted to the "Free" version instead. I attempted to activate it by using the code supplied to me via PM, however the "Activate License" button is grayed out. So thinking outside of the box, I converted my "Free" version into the Premium Trial" version, and still I get the grayed out "Activate License" button. Not sure what gives?

tawJazV.jpg

wgsHmhd.jpg

2 hours ago, urbanman2004 said:

Not sure if anyone saw where I scratched out my original request for a code since I installed the corporate edition of the app instead regarding the PC in question. However, I have another computer which had the Malwarebytes Premium 3.6.1 installed on it which reverted to the "Free" version instead. I attempted to activate it by using the code supplied to me via PM, however the "Activate License" button is grayed out. So thinking outside of the box, I converted my "Free" version into the Premium Trial" version, and still I get the grayed out "Activate License" button. Not sure what gives?

Open your host file and remove anything that blocks MBAM

Regards

8 hours ago, asif1001 said:

Hi, Can i get a key please as i can't seem to get the protection enabled. Thanks in advance. 

PM sent...Check your inbox! 

4 hours ago, urbanman2004 said:

just remove 0.0.0.0 from C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file

3 hours ago, polinom00 said:

just remove 0.0.0.0 from C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file

6rSYwLC.jpg

14 minutes ago, Edward79 said:

Hi, can I have a key. Thanks in advance!

I'll send you a key shortly. Please wait.

Edit: Key sent. Check inbox.

13 hours ago, Smokie said:
  Hide contents

Any chance I could have a key, please. Thank you in advance!😁

24 minutes ago, Cici said:

key registered for this @ and this is not my

I'll send you another key. Please wait.

PS: Just use the key given to activate your MBAM. You have nothing to do with MBAM accounts.

Regards,

Edit: Key sent. Check inbox.

1 hour ago, hikarihendri said:

Hello, could someone send me a key for the PC version?
Thank you in advance

I'll send you a key shortly. Please wait.

Edit: key sent. Check inbox.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived