Burger King Selling Windows 7 Whopper in Japan

nsane.forums

Today is Windows 7 Day, so get ready for a barrage of marketing surrounding the new OS from Microsoft as well as its partners. Yes, you'll see plenty of marketing from the likes of Dell and HP, but would you ever guess Burger King would be part of the fray?

Burger King in Japan has unveiled the Windows 7 Whopper, which does the new Windows version number proud by offering a whopping seven meat patties. It also costs 777 yen, which is around $8.50.

Since most of you won't be able to eat one of these, you'll just have to feast your eyes on this image:

ndugpj.jpg

view.gif View: Original Article

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think that's funny? here there's one of those cheap crappy corn snacks that's called Windows and it's logo is the four colored flag :lmao:

• Administrator

Hey don't insult someones flag. :lol:

ANW if someone gives me Windows 7 in $8.50, I'm gonna buy it, not the burger. :x

I had popeye's, it was crap. I decided to try seafood, the fish was hard and rubbery in the centre. Next time I will stick with regular meat. I had an 8oz burger once, no human could possibly bite those things straight down. Fun and messy to eat.

look scrumptous :snack: ...too bad no BurgerKing in Pakistan yet

Archived