‘I was scared to fall in love again,’ Lotlot tells husband in tearful wedding vow

The AchieVer

20181218-wedding-vow-1.jpg
Newly married couple Fadi El Soury and Lotlot de Leon exchange vows during a private garden wedding ceremony in Batangas on Monday. Nice Print Photography

Screen veteran Lotlot de Leon and her long-time partner, Lebanese businessman Fadi El Soury, had their family and close friends in tears as they exchanged heartfelt vows during their wedding on Monday.

In the same-day edit video of the nuptials by Nice Print Photography released on Tuesday, the two are seen sharing their love has been each other’s answered prayers.

“There have been so many things that have happened to my life before I met you, which I have learned from,” de Leon told her now-husband. “I was scared to really fall in love again, and to even allow someone to be part of my life. But you were just persistent. You didn’t want to let me be. And I thank you for that.”

20181218-wedding-vow-2.jpg
Lotlot de Leon exchanges wedding vows with her partner Fadi El Soury in a private garden ceremony in Batangas. Nice Print Photography

De Leon, 47, was formerly married to fellow actor Ramon Christopher Gutierrez, with whom she has four children, including TV star Janine. The four siblings attended the wedding.

She went on, holding back tears: “I have prayed so many times, over and over, and very hard, for God to fix the things that I couldn’t fix. But when I just lifted it all up, everything started falling into place, and then you came along.

“Thank you for not making me feel alone when I’m sad. Thank you for putting a smile on my face all the time, and making sure that I am OK. Thank you for being there. Thank you for choosing to be with me. I love you, Fadi.”

El Soury, meanwhile, opened up about how he felt “lost and empty,” and that “I was not enough” prior to meeting de Leon.

“And then you came into my life, and I found a meaning to live. You complete me. You keep teaching me every day how to love myself. And how to cherish the love we have,” he said.

Despite coming from two different cultures and religions, El Soury pointed out: “Our values are the same.”

20181218-wedding-vow-3.jpg
Newly married couple Fadi El Soury and Lotlot de Leon exchange vows during a private garden wedding ceremony in Batangas on Monday. Nice Print Photography

“I don’t believe in love at first sight, but with you, from the moment that I met you, I knew that I am going to build a life with you. You complete me. I love you with all my heart, and I’m going to spend my whole life proving to you the love that I have for you. You complete me,” he went on.

Among those who attended the wedding are de Leon’s father, veteran actor Christopher de Leon, sister and fellow actress Matet de Leon, as well as actor Rayver Cruz, reportedly Janine’s current boyfriend.

Source

• Views 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived