WATCH: In awe, Jason Momoa features recent 'Aquaman' Manila gig in Youtube channel

The AchieVer

MANILA - "Aquaman" star Jason Momoa on Friday released a 4-minute Youtube video documenting the highlights of his recent trip to the Philippine capital to promote DC's latest superhero movie.

The 39-year-old actor was welcomed with deafening cheers and applause, and a lot of requests for selfies and autographs, from his arrival at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport until the main fan-meet event at the SM Mall of Asia in Pasay City.

"This is Customs," Momoa smiled as he gestured at the cameraman to pan towards the throng of uniformed men and women waiting to snap a selfie with him.

Momoa, also known for his portrayal of Khal Drogo in the hit series "Game of Thrones," was seen running around the event venue in Pasay City to give high-fives, sign merchandise, and take selfies with Filipino fans who trooped to Pasay City to meet the "Aquaman" cast.

Footage of white confetti raining upon thousands of Filipinos cheering for Momoa left the actor awestruck.

"I've never seen anything like that, man! Manila, Manila, Thrilla in Manila," Momoa said, in awe of the Filipinos' welcome.

"It's the biggest honor to represent the islands of pleasure and I hope you love it. It means the world to me. I love you!" said the actor, who comes from the US state of Hawaii.

Snippets of his interview with Filipino Youtuber Bogart the Explorer were also included in the feature, which is part of Momoa's "On the Roam" video collection on his Youtube channel.

source

• Views 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived