This guy is so lucky

sanjoa

This happened at Russia. This guy saved miraculously his life of being killed by a bus and car... Watch the video from a security cam.

Lucky guy

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Oh! My god! A man being faster than a out of control bus. :unsure:

Ok my story now...

The same happend also to me a few years ago.

It was rainy and i was running..

I ran really fast, and suddenly boooom chhhhhhrrgh ouch :s

Yes you guessed it right, a bobby car came from the right corner, it looked like this:

Bobbycarrot.jpg

But i was really fast, it just hit my feet :):D

:P

Is it 100% authentic? I mean why doesn't the bus slow down at all? Even after hitting the car... And notice that the bus's right headlight is missing.. Now everything is possible in Russia, but no way would the authorities allow such a bus on the road. And the bus hits the car exactly with the right headlight. Although the tape itself looks authentic though.

• Administrator

Anythin can happen if the bus was driven by shought. :P

It's probably true, he's darn lucky though...

@Haantjuh, if the car hadn't been there I think he wouldn't've been hit either. It did slow the bus down a little, but it also decreased the distance 'moving object' to 'guy' with 3-4 meters.

Look at the moment of impact. You can see the bus reacts to the collision, therefor the bus had to deal with a bit more friction. >> giving the guy enough time to be safe :)

And Shought, yea you're kinda right. You can see due to the collision the bus went a bit off direction.

Jesus prob threw him a couple of roids, and that's how he managed to escape death.

Look at the moment of impact. You can see the bus reacts to the collision, therefor the bus had to deal with a bit more friction. >> giving the guy enough time to be safe :)

And Shought, yea you're kinda right. You can see due to the collision the bus went a bit off direction.

Yeah, I noticed that the bus reacted as well, it moves slightly away from the guy(after the driver realizes the guy is trying to outrun his faith :pope: ).

Why am I always kinda right? :P

Yeah, I noticed that the bus reacted as well, it moves slightly away from the guy(after the driver realizes the guy is trying to outrun his faith :pope: ).

Why am I always kinda right? :P

Can't remember. Been drinken for 4 days now. Friends parents are a week abroad.. Everyday drinkin and having fun :lol:

• Administrator

BTW what happened to the man inside the car? :mellow:

Archived