Battlefield 2 Patch 1.21

DualCORE1

Date Posted: 10.03.2006

Date Released: 10-03-2006

Posted By: DualCORE

Source: Planet Battlefield

Note the latest patch can also been automatcally downloaded through xfire if you have got Automaticly download patch for my games enabled you can enable it by going to tools options then click on Files and place a tick in the Automaticly Download Patches for my Games box

Scroll Down Page for Download Links to Battlefield 2 Patch v1.21 Incremental

Full Version and Server Version

battlefield28um.jpg

bf2title.gif

Description: Battlfield 2 Games Desciption

Battlefield 2

The award-winning Battlefield-franchise invades the high tech frontlines of modern warfare in the new sequel, Battlefield 2™. The game brings the intensity and excitement of Battlefield 1942™ into the modern era with enhanced team play and the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man.

In BF2, players will choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, the Chinese, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Armed with the latest modern weaponry, players can take control of any of the game’s 30+ vehicles to engage in major conflicts with over 64 players in some of the largest online battles on the PC. Additionally, persistent character growth allows players to rise through the ranks and attain the ultimate rank of General.

An all-new game engine and physics system brings the modern battlefield to life like never before. The new material penetration feature measures weapons’ ability to fire through barriers based on their composition and players will need to know the difference between concealment and cover in order to survive.

Battlefield 2 features immense, richly detailed, destructible environments, from city streets to remote forests, in some of the most notorious hot-spots around the world. Each map in Battlefield 2 adjusts in scale to support the number of players in the world, providing the ideal vehicle- to-player ratio and an optimized gameplay experience.

Enhanced team play features allow players to enter the action on the front lines as part of a formal squad, or work behind the scenes in Commander Mode to direct the strategic assaults of their teammates.

Soldier kits now affect vehicles that players utilize on the battlefield. For instance, the medic kit can transform a vehicle into a mobile aid station and the support kit can make helicopters into flying ammo dumps.

Online-multiplayer action with up to 64 players on the PC.

All-new gameplay engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.

Maps scale to the number of players engaging in battle for a unique and intense experience every time.

Take control of over 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, hovercraft, fast attack vehicles, and fighter jets.

Choose to battle as U.S., Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.

A variety of solider classes including Assault, Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer, Medic, Heavy Weapons, and Anti-Tank units.

New state-of-the-art weapon systems, including wire-guided missiles and laser designated bombs.

Material penetration feature makes sure players know the difference between cover and concealment.

Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players increase their rank from recruit all the way to General and unlock new weapons, medals, and more.

Join a squad or select the new Commander Mode to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces.

Full in-game community support including, buddy lists, stat tracking, live chat rooms, and in-game clan creation.

Voice over IP supported with headset.

Changes in 1.21:

-Fixed the Hmmwv with TOW crash on Battlefield 2: Special Forces maps

-Fixed the Battle Recorder crash

-Fixed the screen capture

-Fixed the issue with Pixel Shader 1.4 video cards

-Fixed the issue that caused heat seeking missiles to stick to oil towers

-Fixed the issue that caused heat seaking missiles to ziz-zag

-Reduced the maximum number of claymores that can be dropped to 2

-Fixed the Server Browser filter to enable search by map name

-Fixed the error in Client

-Server communication causing sound, animation and other sync issues

Battlefield 2 v1.2 -> v1.21 Patch Mirrors:

FileCloud

EA Games

FilePlanet

FileFront

BF2S

Battlefield 2 v1.21 Patch Mirrors:

FileCloud

EA Games

]FilePlanet

FileFront

BF2S

Battlefield 2 v1.21 Server Files Mirrors:

FileCloud

EA Games

FileFront

Battlfield 2: Euro Force Set For Release on March 15 2006.

Euro Forces offers three new maps, four new vehicles, seven new weapons and a European army. It'll only be available through the EA Downloader, for $9.99. £5.00 Uk Pounds

IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING BATTLEFIELD 2: EURO FORCE AND MULTIPLAYER

- All three Battlefield 2: Euro Force levels are configured for singleplayer as well as 16 and 32 players multiplayer.

64 players multiplayer is not supported.

also Coming soon Battlefield 2: Armored Fury Bostter Pack release Date not yet confiormed by ea

Battlefield 2: Armored Fury will add three new maps, all set in the rural heartland of America where the US forces defend their homeland from Chinese and MEC forces. This Booster Pack will also introduce two new vehicle classes: Attack Jets with the ability to use rocket pods and cluster bombs, and agile Scout Choppers which will reveal nearby enemies. "Midnight Sun" takes place on the Alaskan border, where Chinese forces make landfall. "Operation Harvest" will take the player to the vast open plains of Pennsylvania where only the expert use of air and armor will assure victory. "Operation Road Rage" sees all-out tank warfare on the freeways of America.

Related Links

Offcial Battlefield 2 Homepage

Planet Battlefield

Total Battlfield 2

[Current Tested Status: Currently Untested by Me]

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
masterripper

wow, it is about time they finally released that patch, i have been waiting for it forever.

SliverSamuel

i heard the game crashes to the desktop when u do not meet the requirements, unlike, half-life 2 and doom 3, which i could play fine, is there any fix for that?

If you don't meet the minimum requirements then why would you want to try? If your PC can't cope with the demands then it could be time for an upgrade or a new PC.

i heard the game crashes to the desktop when u do not meet the requirements, unlike, half-life 2 and doom 3, which i could play fine, is there any fix for that?

well if you have all the driver updates then you need to lower the graphic options inside the game. note if you have intel extreme graphics or ge force 4 mx and the game requires t&l 1.1 you can sometimes be allowed to still play with lower options but in t&l 2.0 you are screwed.

sometimes new patches might require updated min requirements for online play. check everycrack out. the orginally had low min requirements but the expansions kept raising them.

another big gaming problem is games that require the lastest direct x for sound cards. they usually require some old file you never needed before. d&d games are bad at that. ei pool of rad 2

SliverSamuel

hmmm, everycrack, can't seem to find it, if i can play HL2 at the best performance, i should be able to play BF2

Archived